1997 Dodge Diesel 4x4 Auto RCLB

sledshaker

Here is the CL link to my truck
http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/4245497696.html

The only thing I will add to the listing is that once in a great while the T/C will lock up when it shouldn't. I can count the number of times it has done it on one hand in the 3 years I have owned it. Just want to be honest about the truck.

Call 573-310-5107 with any questions or contact me on here.

Really want it sold by the end of the year so reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks Scott

Willing to take $800 off asking price if I can keep the wheels and tires. If interested just let me know. Thanks

Going to pick up another truck this weekend, so I really want this thing gone by the first of the year. So from now till Dec. 31 I am dropping the price to $6500 cash.

Well no takers yet and now I have to pay property taxes on it again. Price now is $7800, Thanks

I had a deal with another truck and wanted this thing gone by the end of the year and was willing to take a pretty good loss to do it. That other deal fell through, so now I am back to square one, just not gonna take a loss now that I don't have to. So yes the price went back up. Still a good truck, I'm still a 100% honest guy when it comes to things like this. If you want to know any thing else about it, just ask. Thanks

i can't see cl at work. any way you could get some pics up?

I got it to post a picture, but it was extremely small. Apparently I am SLOW when it comes to posting pictures. Anybody that can help, it would be much appreciated.

01616_dvbzbiv4oNO_600x450.jpg

Good luck.

Crap you did that fast. Can you tell me how so I can write it down for next time? Thanks

Yes I do. I currently have a friend using it in this snow we are getting. He sold his truck and needed something temporarily.

Back