1997 ECLB FL Ram 2500

schnutsy

1997 Ram 2500 for sale, truck is in excellent shape. Truck came from West Palm Beach FL. I put the truck in storage for the winter currently. Truck has a lot of work done to it, gets great mileage. Towing a 3500ib car from Cincinnati OH I averaged 19mpg.
Truck has 150,000 miles and has zero blowby. Has a full billet Suncoast trans with a triple disk torque converter (trans rated for 800hp). #100 fuel plate, timing set at 18?, boost elbow, stainless turbo back 4" exhaust with muffler. AFE air intake, newer batteries also in the truck. Has red poly bushings through out control arms, and sway bars. New ball joints, and front hub bearings. Also did pads and rotors in the front this past summer. Has good rubber on it, 3rd gen polished wheels. Truck is ABSOLUTELY spotless underneath. Dash is cracked but has dash pad. Has front seat covers, and the seats are in mint condition shape front and rear. Very nice driving truck, and average about 22mpg not towing. May entertain certain trades but please no junk, or low ball offers. This is a great truck and I really do not want to sell it but needing a 4wd for plowing. Clean title, looking to get $8,500.

Attachments

• Silver Bullet 1.jpg
    Silver Bullet 1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
Back