1997 F-350 CCLB 4x4

ACFarmer

On to the next project
I'm selling my 97 F-350. 4 door long bed. Auto trans, 4x4. Truck is absolutely rust free, has never seen salt. There are a few dings/ dents but nothing major. Worst part of the truck is the drivers side front fender where the last owner rubbed it against something but I have a brand new OEM ford fender that goes with the truck to replace it. I put a b&w turnover gooseneck ball in it this summer and I also installed a DMI cushion hitch bumper on the truck. Interior is in good shape but could use a cleaning as I use the truck everyday. Truck currently has 303xxx on it but it runs, drives and looks like it has 125xxx on it. Don't let the miles scare you, I would drive this thing anywhere. It actually runs and drives better than our obs with 180,000 on it. The only reason I'm selling it is I am going to pick up a 6.4 next week and I don't need both trucks.

AFTERMARKET....
Aftermarket Ipod ready CD Player
Aftermarket door speakers
4inch stainless Exhaust 5inch tip
Tymar Intake
TS 6pos chip
superduty springs
rancho/Bilstein Shocks
add a leaf in rear
Smoked headlights/markers/Corners
Retro 6k 55way HID's
BRAND NEW Mickey Thompson MTZ tires. 33x12.50's and Eagle Alloy wheels with maybe 2000 miles on them.

With in last 2500 miles
Full Alighnment
Spray In bed Liner
new Inner Tie Rod end
New 8yr Warranty Batteries
New Coolant Bottle
Rear Disk Brake Conversion(New Calipers, pads, rotors, hubs, studs, bearings)
Heavy duty rear diff cover

40k miles ago...

Trans was rebuilt with new converter
new ball joints
new glow plugs and relays
new fuel pump
new front brakes

I also have a few extra parts that can go with for the asking price. I will also keep the wheels and tires, gooseneck, cushion hitch and take 8,500. Or I will return it to complete stock and take 8,000. All prices are OBO Only reason I'm selling is Im looking at a newer truck. I looked for a long time to find a truck this clean and I hate to see it go. I also have a 4 inch lift and 20 inch ION wheels with 37's that could be put on the truck or included for the right deal. Call or text nine37-5threethree-73ninenine I am working on getting more pictures up of the truck as well. I would actually like to keep the rear bumper and the wheels and tires. If I keep both of them and throw in the stock bumper and hitch, I will take 8,250 for it. With the lift, 8500. It needs to go so make me an offer on it!

Heres a few pics of how it sits right now.

971_zps14afc42f.jpg

farming7_zps08d1da9a.jpg

972_zps0a3ecbf3.jpg

I've never had one of these trucks, other than dad's '93 460, but I really like the look of the CCLB 4x4's. The interior looks pretty comfy too.

I love that truck, wish I could justify it. Good luck with the sale

I love that truck, wish I could justify it. Good luck with the sale

Thanks man, I looked for a while to find it, but I don't need it sitting here after I buy a newer truck.

Bump! I'll keep the wheels and tires, throw in the lift and other wheels and tires and take 8,250 for it!