1998 12v QCLB 11 sec drag/street

Btp 2332

1998 12 valve quad cab long bed sport. Black in color/gray interior. Truck has 170k miles on it, the motor has around 1k miles since rebuild, trans only has three passes on it since rebuild and the passes were made on 5/17/2012. Truck is streetable, could be changed easily for sled pulling, street.

Current interior: gray carpet, factory radio with factory headunit and all the speakers. S&W roll bar installed and painted, summit racing single seat but i have the bracket and second seat also. G-force harness, power mirrors etc. Truck will include the full original leather front seats, center console, rear seat which are in good shape. Also has B&W mega shifter.

Exterior: Truck is in really good shape. No dents, two new front fenders, new carbon fiber srt 10 style hood, new door skins a few years ago, street scene front and rear fiberglass bumpers, single 6in stack, tailgate is off but I have it and its in great shape. Truck has been rust proofed underneath, in the doors, in the tailgate, in the fenders. Has not seen snow or salt in over five years because its not my dd. Also comes with a new full truck cover I got from LMC.

Mods: Suspension is stock ride height. Rancho 9000s all around, rear springs clamped in the front, Mag Tech rear dif cover and transmission pan. Billet Goerend trans just freshened up, new converter with stall around 2700, new manuel valve body with three passes on it. 3.73 gears, factory limited slip in the rear. New track bar, tie rod ends etc. Comes with M&H drag radials on 17x10 Diamo Karets and factory steel 2010 wheels with bald tires.

Motor was taken out maybe 1k miles ago, all new cummins gaskets and seals, cummins block stiffner, freeze plugs mia, rotating assembly was rotated and balanced at DLK performance. Block was honed and decked, Mahle marine pistons, ported and polished head from KMP Performance, Hamilton springs,push rods, cam, Arp Studs, Bullseye Batmo 475/87/1.0 with three passes on it, Pdi t4 manifold, Htt Intercooler, Afe Bladerunner intake manifold, Flex A Lite electric fans.
Benched 215 pump with 191 d.v, 120 holders, 093 lines, custom plate, 600cc, dual feed, Air Dog 165II. New Era 5x020 injectors, dual feed, edge filters removed, increased pintle.

Im sure im missing alot so any questions feel free to post or pm. Reason for selling is I had my fun with it, bought it when I was 19 when I got my first police job and have been tinkering with it since. Has a handful of 11.5 passes. On thur night I took it out for some shake down passes with the new valve body, tires, turbo etc. First pass I left really soft to get a feel for it went 12.1. Second pass left around 20lbs went 11.7. Third pass I left at 26lbs, 1.60 60ft went 11.46@116. Have the time slips if you want to see. No tire kickers, dont waste my time if your not interested I think its a pretty good deal at 20K. Also have a 2010 Applachian 22ft deck over trailer in great shape, package deal 23k. Thanks for looking, will get interior and motor pics tomorrow. Brian

t3.jpg

truck2.jpg

truckone.jpg

No trads bud sorry. Theres some older vids of it when it was 11.70s with 35in tires late last year let me figure out how to get the youtube link in here.

Good luck with the sale man you certainly made the truck run strong!

i hope someone from the pgh are buys it so i can still watch it go down the track. Hole lot of truck for the $ here guys. Good luck on the sale brian.

652hp 1191 ft a few years ago with ddp4, stock cam, stock head with studs and 60lb springs, 18* timing. Then I put a A5k 71mm on it did 674hp. I havent dynod since all the new stuff. Thanks

Will the factory front seats fit with the roll bar in it? And do you have the a/c lines and condenser to put a/c back in it? Thanks

Last edited:
Back