1998 Dodge 2500 QCSB 12v/Nv4500 4x4 (TRADE)

Cursedtofirst45

Looking to trade my truck for a smaller SCLB 12v 1994-1997 plus cash. I'd prefer 2wd and it must be 5 speed. Just looking to downsize as I move away for medical school, and I've always preferred single cabs but sort of fell into this truck, so I bought it.

It's got 240k miles, and I recently switched out the gearing from 4.10s to 3.55s. It's basically stock, I never got around to installing twin parts like I originally intended. It has a stock fuel plate FF and 4k gsk, as well as some .028" delivery valves. I plan to return it to stock prior to trading, but I'll leave the GSK in.

Interior is in good shape, only has a small tear in the drivers side seat and a slight dash crack.

Needs:
-front ball joints and tie rod ends. I replaced a lot of front end parts to repair the death wobble, but it is still not completely sound when slowing down quickly, so I think these need to be replaced since they are basically all I didn't replace. Otherwise it drives and steers well.
-vacuum leak, which causes the air to only blow out of the defrost vents
-oil leak from rear main. I add about 2 quarts every 4k miles.

I'd prefer to trade, but I'll take $9500 as is, if I need post a price. Truck is located in Arizona

[ame="http://s27.photobucket.com/user/cursedtofirst45/media/IMG_0461.jpg.html"]IMG_0461.jpg Photo by cursedtofirst45 | Photobucket[/ame]

It's late, so I just wanted to post this picture. The truck now has 3rd gen rims on it and tow mirrors

Last edited:
Back