Michael0154

Cummins Fanatic
Preble County First Annual Fall Truck Pull

October 3rd at 2:00pm
Gates Open at 12:00pm

722 South Franklin Street, Eaton OH 45320

Offering 3 Classes: 2.6 Diesel, 2.8 Diesel, Gas

For more information call 937-456-3748 or 937-437-0031

I seen a flyer said payout top to in each class. That is not a good way to get trucks there.

Yeah I have no idea what the payouts are, I just saw it on the flyer at Washington Court House, doesn't say anything about the payout, just figured id post all the info I had

They are payin more that 2 spots. but not sure on amount. 8000# 2.6 turbo no bushings!
Suspension may be solid.
Safety equipment not required but strongly recommened. Hangin weight allowed. (Pullers you know you are have your safety equipment.)
Reese style hitch.
No drugs! No water!

8000# 2.8 turbo bushings allowed!
Suspension may be solid Hangin weight allowed.
Must have safety equipment Drive shaft loops & cans Air or Electric kill!
Reese style hitch.
No drugs! No water!

Truck pull, October 3rd at 2:00pm Due to having a tug a truck at 6 pm

Hopefully a decent amount shows up, I heard their tryin to raise awareness and money for the event they wanna have next june, hopefully to get 3.0 and Super Stock to go there

they are covering the track with plastic thursday night to keep the rain on friday from soaking the track . pull should be a go

good to know! I plan on leaving Indiana around 10am Saturday is there some numbers i can call to make sure its on. if we get dumped on by rain

Around 1.5, but got the big grader from the county so we will find dryer dirt.

Thanxs to the ones who made this event a good success!:clap::clap: Hope all had a good time! Congrats Matt On the win.

Back