1st Annual St Jude Pull Thayer MO

JBrassfield715

We are having our first annual St Jude truck pull June 14th, starts at 7: p.m. Were trying to raise a lot of money and put on a good show, which means the more diesels the better the show imo. Hope we can get a lot of trucks attending, we have a great track, x-factor sled, and large pit area. Heres the link to our site, we have a w.s./2.5 class and 2.6, and we can make a 3.0 if anyone wants to come or open for twin turbos if the wanna pull, Moarktpa | Thayer, MO 65791

We would like to come run 3.0. Itpa pulling in st Louis Friday night. Be nice if they would come down sat.( sorry I was off on my dates) they already pulling Friday.

Last edited:
Were having a pull in mtn grove saturday night if you guys would like to come. Its at the tri county fair. Starts at 7:00 p.m. also. We can get a class for ya to run

Well if nothing comes apart Friday night I will try and make mt grove. X-factor sled there too?

I'm going to try and make it but I'm just not sure if I can between hay and a board meeting.... I like that track down there and it's for a great cause!

Youll have plaenty of time to make it, I believe in ya lol. Get Gwoody to come with ya also

Hope we have a lot of trucks tonight. I want us to put on a good show for a great cause tonight. If anyone has questions call me 417-293-5223

Thanks to everyone that came out and pulled last night! Had a good class and no one broke. And thanks for the donations towards St Jude. Hope to see everyone tonight in mtn. grove

Thanks to everyone that came and pulled with us fri and saturaday. We raised over 10k for st judes and had a great pull and saturday had a big workstock class and a good 2.6 turnout both nights. Thanks again to everyone who came and pulled

Hell yeah got me 2 trophies LOL!!!!! I had to say that after the hard time Kindra gave you Saturday. She's mean I tell ya!

I know its just the lil one inside making her mean lol ill guess ill have to come take that one back

Back