1st Gen Supercharger kit

Smokie Okie

I have a 1st gen supercharger kit I purchased from Crazy Carls Turbos. The SC is a 2.3 liter Whipple. It has about 1000 miles on it. Asking $3,500 shipped to the lower 48. I can e-mail pics and a video to you if you'll PM me your address.

supercharger

Would love to have it but cant put the cart before the horse! What would make you wanna step away from that setup? To the top fer ya and good luck!

You could run just the blower but, you would have to add some piping to the kit to get it from the blower to the intercooler and of course a custom down pipe from the exhaust manifold.

ok so it more or less just works with the factory charger? and does it come with everything?? intake, bigger belt etc?

It will work with most chargers in that frame size. most S300s, HX35/40/50/55, ect.

ok so it more or less just works with the factory charger? and does it come with everything?? intake, bigger belt etc?

Comes with 2.3L Whipple, custom intake the whipple pulls through, air filter, custom air box the whipple discharges into, 4"X5" silicone reducer that connects the turbo to the air box (this reducer is for the S475 I was running, if you're running an S300 frame turbo you'll probably just need a straight 4" silicone boot), idler that mounts to alternator bracket and longer belt.

For another $500 I'll include the S475 which also only has about 1K miles on it. So it's in like new condition.

Joe

would a set of 5x.014's and a heavy tweaked pump spool that setup? i mean i know the whipple is good for bringing things on faster but still thats big for a VE'd first gen..PM me if youd like, thank you so much.

Back