1st gens in the 1st state

Moparbubba

Had a little meet here in Delaware and had 8 first gens next time we hope to do a parts swap
ysy4ysyp.jpg
6ehyjahe.jpg
bytabyne.jpg
qyvu8e7y.jpg
e7eme9a5.jpg
e7a7e4a7.jpg
3egaqyvy.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Keep up the good work , being from the north east it Makes me happy to see a bunch of 1st gens. It's hard to find one that's not rusted out ...

Whats up man, I know brandon cross and his dad made it down in candy cane. I would have loved to make it but I had to replace my balljoins. Your best bet is to head to the glasgow autozone and fine some inbred middletown tards. I'm up in wilmington and am one of 2 who have a first gen up here

Thats so cool yall can meet up like that and hang out! wish we had that down here, everyone just likes to compete with each other instead of enjoin our common interest.

Whats up man, I know brandon cross and his dad made it down in candy cane. I would have loved to make it but I had to replace my balljoins. Your best bet is to head to the glasgow autozone and fine some inbred middletown tards. I'm up in wilmington and am one of 2 who have a first gen up here

Yes the cross's showed up and the next one will be in april maybe in middletown if my brother sets it up if i do itll be at dover lowes again and itll be a meet greet swap meet

Thats so cool yall can meet up like that and hang out! wish we had that down here, everyone just likes to compete with each other instead of enjoin our common interest.

I wanted it to be just a group of folks that meet up for some food and to talk trucks. No guys being stupid, burnouts or racing just being respectful to the place where we meet up.

APRIL 20th at 7 to 9ish DELAWARE DIESEL IS HAVING AN AFTER TAXES SWAP MEET AT THE NORTH DOVER CHICK FILA/LOWES PARKING LOT.
if you have something you think you can sell or need parts stop by...
$100 gift cert Giveaway....

Still on $75 alligator diesel gift cert Giveaway and 1st gen parts i can dig up....

Its on for Tomorrow folks rain or shine hope to see a decent turn out

Only 1 1st gen this time i was hoping for more but with tuckahoe cecil and the buck open this is all we could get....
a8u7a5u2.jpg

Giveaway winner using it to fix his cummins we had to let a few fords show up one chevy guy came and left even had a 1st gen with trailer to haul away a ford if it broke....
apeva7av.jpg
2a7a4eha.jpg

Fixing a leaking banjo bolt on a common rail
yne7a3u3.jpg
uzatazed.jpg
y4u6uqan.jpg
yvysy2e5.jpg
2e4aqy5u.jpg
se7u8e8a.jpg
7apu8ujy.jpg
qy9asusy.jpg
ryty5a2a.jpg
upade5ut.jpg
serete2u.jpg
pa7yseba.jpg

Next meet is May 10th @cecil county dragway 6pm till they close or someone breaks.....

Still on for tomorrow hope the weather works out in our favor

All but one other 1st gen guy I've met around here are douches. They don't realize that IDFC how much smoke they can make. I usually just stab it and out run em a lil bit. Or when they try to pass don't let them :)

All but one other 1st gen guy I've met around here are douches. They don't realize that IDFC how much smoke they can make. I usually just stab it and out run em a lil bit. Or when they try to pass don't let them :)

Are you local to smyrna? Nm says ur from WI

Last edited:
Had a few trucks show up rain cut us short

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Back