1st Gen's THE Classic Hot Rods of Diesels?

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
Are these considered the classic hot rod rigs of the Diesel Dodge Trucks?

It must be as we don't seem to see too many of them.

Please post up some pics of some sweet first gen's.:rockwoot:

A guy I know here in town has the cleanest 1st gen I've ever seen. It is a 92 cummins sitting on 33's with nice wheels, not too fancy, but just right. It is two tone red and white, ext. cab and looks like brand new. It is one very sweet truck.

George

gstanfield said:
A guy I know here in town has the cleanest 1st gen I've ever seen. It is a 92 cummins sitting on 33's with nice wheels, not too fancy, but just right. It is two tone red and white, ext. cab and looks like brand new. It is one very sweet truck.

George
:nopics:

heres a picture of alldiesels old 90 1st gen 2wd reg cab(currently the ats parts truck lol) 3 speed non overdrive tranny, HTT state III turbo, custom intake, POD injectors, pump maxed, water meth, exhaust, guages, and 31X13.50 slicks(never got to run it at the track)

Attachments

• hot rod2.jpg
    hot rod2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 121
  • hotrod1st.jpg
    hotrod1st.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 86
  • hotrod2.jpg
    hotrod2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 145
Next time the guy stops by the shop I'll snap a picture of his ride, trust me it is super sweet.

George

My bro in laws 1993. auto, 190's, HX35 with a 12cm, 3.55's, BHAF, 3.5" ex, custom intercooler...Ran an 18.1 in stock mode. not to bad, there were fords (7.3) with chips there runnin mid to high 17's.
IMAG0002.JPG

well guys as sad as it is my 1st gen is not much worth looking at now my kid brother totaled her out man i loved that truck. 93 12v 5.9 5sp d250 clubcab lwb
honestly it ran better than my 24v 02 ? is will my turbo off my 12v work on my 24v it is huge i could put my turbo on my 24v inside the older one on my 12v any helpfull hints thanks
also switched my air intake box from factory to the k/n that was on my 93 an it seems to have better responce maybe just me but think it does .

Is your 24V an auto or manual? If its an auto, you have an HY9. If its a manual, its an hx35.
The H1-c on your 93 is basically the same as the HX35, just it probably has a huge 18cm housing on it.
If you have an auto 24V, then yes, the H1-C is a bigger turbo. Its a good swap.

--Jeff

aint much of a hot rod, but it goes.

Attachments

• IMG_1156_400x300.shkl.jpg
    IMG_1156_400x300.shkl.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 134
Cummins Express said:
not realy first gens both repowers

the drag truck

lilredgeorgia2.jpg

the tow rig

Congrats on the Diesel Power coverage, Its was like 3 pics. Have you updated your webpage, or is the bed still in primer on the page.

thanks I was suprised when I heard it was in the 2 mags just a couple of pics on the web page did not get out to much this year to get many pics but hopefuly lots of chances to next year

I love the look of them extended cab dually's

Back