1st Win for the Flaming Flamingo! Congrats Jeff Garmon!!

Big Swole

MegaInterceptor
Congrats Jeff Garmon!!!

Winner at the NHRDA race in Commerce GA!!

dfd0c47e.jpg

8c3f5a37.jpg

b63480b5.jpg

c3b1799c.jpg

4ee26311.jpg

wow, check out that grill!

I have to explain this in defence of Rick!!

This was a customers truck of Jeff's and he had EVERY f'ng chrome POS he could buy all over this truck....The customer has a terminal illness and just needed to unload it...It sat there a while...Rick ended up getting a pretty decent deal on it....

Rick PROMPTLY removed everything he could....I think the grill is coming off too, just waiting on a deal for a stock one or better looking one...

Rick's not Flashy like that !!!!:hehe:
He's keeps it Simple Stupid!!

I have to explain this in defence of Rick!!

This was a customers truck of Jeff's and he had EVERY f'ng chrome POS he could buy all over this truck....The customer has a terminal illness and just needed to unload it...It sat there a while...Rick ended up getting a pretty decent deal on it....

Rick PROMPTLY removed everything he could....I think the grill is coming off too, just waiting on a deal for a stock one or better looking one...

Rick's not Flashy like that !!!!:hehe:
He's keeps it Simple Stupid!!

I like Rick, and I'm sorry for the customer's health issues :eek:

Jeff's best at Commerce was a 10.80 @ xxx

He's got a few new things going on for the Flamingo to be ready for TS!!!

Won't take much to get this truck in the 9's............This is still a Single charger..

Most MPH I saw was 125-126 or so....

He was spinning through 1st and 2nd......The old tires that came on this truck were just dry rotted.....NEW skins are on for TS

I wish FCDP was going to TS. I want to see a rematch between the dpp s10 and the ranger with a good transmission in it.

Why is FCDP bailing on TS?

the shop just started as full time and just cannot afford the trip and shop down time as there are customers waiting..hope to make some other events though..its a bummer. Also the trans is shot from the last pass at Commerce.

Jeff's best at Commerce was a 10.80 @ xxx

He's got a few new things going on for the Flamingo to be ready for TS!!!

Won't take much to get this truck in the 9's............This is still a Single charger..

so what your sayin is being that its a garmon ride itll run 9.xx, 9.xx, 9.xx, 9.xx, 9xx, 9.xy(jeff ate a cheesburger)

congrats jeff, im glad my thousands of dollars go towards something cool! well that and bailing dave out:Cheer:

Last edited:
Back