2.3 Liter Whipple Supercharger for sale

So is this like a tvs2300? I would like to get something larger than the MP112 I have.

Dammit Ron. My thread never popped up with a new post on my end. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

From what I could tell from the Eaton website the designs are very similar and the advertised displacement is the same.

Send me a pm if you're still interested. I'm really wanting this thing gone before I talk myself into a new project.

Joe

Dammit Ron. My thread never popped up with a new post on my end. Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

From what I could tell from the Eaton website the designs are very similar and the advertised displacement is the same.

Send me a pm if you're still interested. I'm really wanting this thing gone before I talk myself into a new project.

Joe

If you're that desperate, the beetle needs a project....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

is the supercharger still available, I may be interested in it, you can text me at 254-630-9728 nick

is the supercharger still available, I may be interested in it, you can text me at 254-630-9728 nick

Your not gonna last long here with your bull crap one worded posts there Nick...

I'm really trying to think of what I could use this on.

Maybe the 4 runner if I didn't just get a brand new carb for it LOL

Did you have this whipple on a cummins, and do you have the mounts, piping, etc to make it a complete install?

I still have the complete kit. Call me for details. 405 Eight 22 Two712

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Back