2.5 class

01vp44

hey guys getting ready to buy a 93 dodge dually 5spd estended cab truck. wanting to turn it into a 2.5 puller here in indiana. i plan on p-pumping it. was just curious to as of what kind of power numbers you guys think one should be running in the 2.5 class??? i am thinking anywhere from 650-800 should be a good 2.5 truck. we have some pretty strong running cr trucks here and a lot of good running 12 valves.. any input is appreciated thanks

Greetings. Indiana is a hot bed for pulling. If you want to be competitive in 2.5 you will need at lest 800-900 hp and a well set-up truck

thanks guys, i definantly wanna be competitive so looks like we are gonna need to build towards the 900 hp range thanks for the info.. more info appreciated i go and watch all the time just been waiting to get one to build up

First thing you should do is make a plan of where you want the truck to be in the future and start buying things to get you there. It gets expensive buying parts just to have to turn around and sell them again to get something better. The search button will be your new friend lol.. There are alot of build threads on here. Goodluck bud

First thing you should do is make a plan of where you want the truck to be in the future and start buying things to get you there. It gets expensive buying parts just to have to turn around and sell them again to get something better. The search button will be your new friend lol.. There are alot of build threads on here. Goodluck bud

i started collecting some parts a couple years ago when the plan was to p-pump my 2001 and use it as a puller so i have a bult auto, a p-pump and some other stuff that i have bought that i can put into the 93. thanks for the advice

Back