2.5 engine build opinions??

First off, I'm a p-pump newb so kinda lost to start with...always had a vp pump.

Building a 2.5 truck and need some opinions on what I need to obtain my HP goal.

I've got it in my head that I wanna be around 800hp.
Here's my thoughts and I'm not sure if I'm on the right track or not.

I found a 2000 engine with @ 10k miles on it and I'm going to p-pump it.

So far I have...
-12mm mainstuds and a Gorilla girdle
-Haisley 5k and under valvetrain (90# springs, ti retainers, stock keepers, billet bridges) and Haisley HD pushrods and 14mm head studs
-Benched 12mm pump by Northeast diesel...5ks, laser cuts, mack plug, 0 plate. Flowed 530cc's (@ 21mm...whatever that means)
-Airdog II 200gph lift pump
-Full billet HTS trans w/billet flexplate and 3400 stall (out of scott logsdon's 3.0 truck)

Things to buy yet....
-Fluidamper
-Haisley rod bolts
-Gonna have Haisley's do the head...freshen it up, mill the intake, full p&p and probably go with a ZZ bolt on shelf intake (can't have a runner intake in 2.5)
-injectors...It was recommended to me that some 6x16's would suffice...someone even mentioned some 5x18's or 20's

Things I'm unsure about...
-Will the main studs, girdle, rod bolts and fluidamper allow me to turn 4k rpm and the engine live without balancing the bottom end and having rods shot peened and all that good stuff?
-What size injectors do I need to reach my 800hp goal and can I do it with the pump that I have?
-Is a 3400 stall going to be to much for a 2.5 turbo?
-With the parts that I have in mind can I even reach 800? surpass it?

Kinda hoping some of you guys with a little more experience can help me out with some opinions.

Back