2.5 puller project

I might, might not box it... just figured since the cab is off I might as well kinda thing... but!! Who knows

Sent from phone

So! I finally started working on this again.... got a different 1/2 ton cab on, holes cut for the 4wd and the shift tower, got the trans in, then right as I was about to call it a day, I saw the clutch fork laying on the ground, S.O.A.B!!! Oh well, will have to wait until I get back from work in two weeks, but I'm happy enough finally working on it again...

Sent from phone

nahehape.jpg

Swapping the dana 70 out

y9e8ypyb.jpg

Install of the spool and new gears, not finished yet, got late, and I forgot some parts, but hopefully I'll get it all done tomorrow night

Sent from phone

Yea the general consensus was to not weld the frame, in hindsight I think I should've at least welded to underneath the cab while I had it off... but oh well now lol

Sent from phone

Yea I can't see the pic, if I start having issues with it, I have pulling cabs down to an exact science just about lol

Sent from phone

Well I decided to have the axle shop do the gear swap and spool install, dropped the d80 off there today, tried to get the d60 out but it wasn't having it, gonna have to torch out a few bolts, but I leave for work tomorrow so something will be getting done while I'm out of town at least...

Sent from phone

As Ratherbepulling said Reeds truck took a beating, a mix between a p**ssed off sled driver, a good biting track and a really good hooking truck bent his truck in half. So for all the "don't box it cause the traction bars will stop the flex" people, his truck had 8ft long traction bars and it still did this [ame="http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Kingofdiesels/media/imagejpg1_zpscd5b85ad.jpg.html"]imagejpg1_zpscd5b85ad.jpg Photo by Kingofdiesels | Photobucket[/ame] :thankyou2:

As Ratherbepulling said Reeds truck took a beating, a mix between a p**ssed off sled driver, a good biting track and a really good hooking truck bent his truck in half. So for all the "don't box it cause the traction bars will stop the flex" people, his truck had 8ft long traction bars and it still did this imagejpg1_zpscd5b85ad.jpg Photo by Kingofdiesels | Photobucket :thankyou2:

I can't see 8 ft long traction bars, were they removed?

Back