2.6 2012 Changes

JerrodGlover

Pulling God
So now that all the big pulls are done for the year what does everyone think will change in the 2.6 rules for next year? Lets all face it this is our SuperFarm class it may have been started for the new guys but turned into a very competitive class. So don't go asking for everything to change so you can spend less money but what do you guys see needing to change?

this should be interesting....

Why does anything need to change? Seems alright to me except numbers of participants but that's low across the board around here it seems. :(

In on 1

Here is my guess

My guess is, there is going to be some of this:cheer:and some of this bif and alot of this*bdh*

and i will be

:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop:

yep here to watch.
how many people destroyed driveline that took out engines this year?

full interiors, air to air coolers, BW 66mm chargers, full suspension no blocks, no hanging weight, no ag pumps.......

*bdh* :doh: bif :banned: :pop:

This should be interesting

full interiors, air to air coolers, BW 66mm chargers, full suspension no blocks, no hanging weight, no ag pumps.......

*bdh* :doh: bif :banned: :pop:

This should be interesting

These are work stock rules, lets not go backwards. Ive pulled once his year in 2.6 like that...Ill never do it again.

I dont realy see a problem with it.........why change? Keep it the same so more trucks will show up!!!!

But I do believe a lot of the Top 2.6 guys will be throwing the trucks into the 3.0 class next year.......

Leave it alone. Only thing that would help would be the possibility to run a larger rear axle to prevent some carnage.

I doubt you see a lot of the top 2.6 trucks going to 3.0. or at least in Indiana. Lets leave it alone for once let guys build a truck that can run for a few years not a truck thats chasing rules

Only thing I was thinking was to pull air to water out, it would help those rear ends live down at the end. Definitely don't want a turbo change.

I vote leave it alone, except for the required registration. Thats bullsheet.

Jake

Leave it alone. Hell I'm still trying to get mine back together from last year. Leave it alone and let it grow.

Leave it alone so that guys with no so deep pockets can build their trucks to the rules. It will make the class better in the long run.

Back