2.6 dodge puller

Daily Driver!!

Street Sleeper!!
I have a reg cab dodge 2.6 puller that I am wanting to move. I took this truck in on a trade and made a lot of changes. Truck had some issues with the clutch and all is brand new with one hook on it. I got it hooked and was way over fueled and timing was off. I feel I can sell this truck knowing that other then fine tuning all is good. I did not want to sell it and still have problems with it not wanting to go. All new clutch fixed that after several other things where checked and replaced. With some tuning it will be where it needs to be. Truck has all the safety requirements such as loops and shields and air and fuel shut offs. I am not near a computer much so please just call me for info. I have one video since I have owned it on my video camera so if you want to come look at truck I can show you the run. Not to be short but the basics of it is Pistons cut, head worked over, port and polished , fire ringed and good valve train. 12mmp pump lots of work big lines and way to big injectors. Going to be taking fuel out of it and up the timing. Big 2.6 legal turbo with other covers to run other classes. Air to water inter cooler. Weight box welded on but weights don't go with truck. Gears and rears and drive lines all been changed. Truck will be turn key minus weight. I am open to reasonable offers. I am not trying to set on this all winter to make more during pulling season next year. Someone can take this thing and do their own touch over the winter and have a nice cheap truck. My work really doesn't allow me time to make the pulls like I use to. I will sell it cheap but not giving it away. Its inside out of the weather and out of my way. I just don't have time for this hobby anymore to be a competitor I have just enough time to make some and watch. call if serious and interested in this truck. 540-550-7759

Attachments

• 2.6 1.jpg
    2.6 1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.6 2.jpg
    2.6 2.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
Info

Guys I am sorry for lack of info. I am working and in school so kinda of busy. I have posted my number and have answered many questions by text or people calling. Please feel free to call or text for any questions you may have. It might be a few days before I have a chance to get on here. I have had offers many from 13,000 to 18,000 depending upon what extra parts go with it. Cash talks and many talk of coming over the weekend. Please call to schedule because I don't want anybody to travel at same time please. Being fair first come first serve. Not trying to sell to make a killing so make a resonable offer and come on. Thanks again for putting up with my lack of time please just call or text. Thank you guys

pics and more info

Guys if you could text me I have pics on my phone to send. This make iteasy for me in class. Don't know when I would have time to take them and send to all the e mails. Also to be fair I have had offers at 13 and some say they are getting cash so its not right to hold out for more. If u r serious like these guys and come up with 13 then come on!

update

Had some lookers over the weekend. I was told they are making plans to get the money. I wanted to post that I will not take trades or any type of payments for this truck. I got it to bottom dollar no less then 13,000 so to be fair first come 13 G's!

still for sale

Have had a lot of talkers about getting cash but nobody has come thru so yes it is still for sale!

For Sale

Sorry guys I haven't been on here for a little while. I just wanted to say thanks for the calls and yes it is still for sale! If and when someone shows up with the cash I will be sure to post on here to have it moved and that it is sold! I have gotten a lot of calls and seems to be interest but people just don't have the funds for their goals. Thanks once again but please don't text me and just ask if it is still for sale! Thanks again for looking and spreading the word guys!

2.6 dodge pulling truck

Morning Bump! Need this gone have to make room for other stuff I am working on. Any serious cash offer text me 540-550-7759. Please don't call or text with your story about how you are going to get the funds. If you have cash and are interested make an offer and text me. I have heard the going to the bank, selling my truck, when I get paid, sold my house stories already!

Need it gone

OK many have talked nobody has come thru with cash! So I will take trades and some cash in the mix. I will only take cummins 12 val manual trans 4x4 trucks with or without snow plows. I need few more for the extra contracts I picked up for snow removal. Also I wouldn't mind another skid steer or backhoe for same reason. If the equipment is nice I will maybe put in some dollars towards that as well. I will still sell out right for a hell of a deal cash money but want it gone to focus on other stuff right now. Thanks again

Back