2.6 Puller Project

Do you have a return side pressure regulator valve installed .... I had the same problem even running a belt drive fuel pump .... installed one and was able to maintain fuel good fuel pressure all the way down the track.

as far as on the back side of the p pump?
no I do not, just the overflow valve?
can you explain more about this please?

think he might be referring to the feed/return loop. my knowledge of P-Pump is still limited, but on injection systems you generally pressure the whole fuel rail and on the return to tank run your regulator for pressure. So the pump is always maintaining its head pressure to the rail and the excess is spilled off.

I will speak in the terms of a common manifold for an injections system. If you wanted 60PSi at the manifold, you would set the regulator up at 60. If at WOT full fuel flow you gain 15PSI of line pressure drop, if you had your regulator before the manifold, the manifold would see the drop and read 45PSI. but if you had your regulator after the manifold, you would now see the drop as the pump would pick up the excess and maintain your manifold pressure at 60.

maybe you could put a stiffer spring in your Airdog, so your pressure won't drop as much? my knowledge of the p-pump is limited too, so...

VERY well done mate. what did you pull?

But i have a very srs question, are you using different gear ratios in the front?

Ok sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I finally got the waterman done, I can now hold 60psi of fuel down the track. It feel like it woke it up a lot.

Now I'm trying to figure out dual rear wheels. I picked up some 17" dually wheels. I've tried to grind the drums still can't get them even close without spacers. My only concern of the spacers is running dual 12.50's and keeping it under 102"
I have searched and read. Can't find much info other then swapping to a 01 hub and then grinding those 12" drums down.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Idk if they do we won't be making any hooks with them not putting rear brakes on the truck

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Back