2.6 puller

Rods

Turbo Crasher
Well the guys who bought my truck have decided to sell it pretty much its been the same way as they bought it sitting in there shop heres the rundown but u need to call them to be sure because I dunno whats there or not I was ask to relist it like it was so here it is

01 3500 roller truck is complete minus engine and tranny has water injection and a custom fuel system that can support over 1000 hp , uses 2 A1000 pumps 1/2 lines and a aeromotive by pass regulator , has 456 gears up front welded carrier and 4.63 gears in back open carrier non welded has chrome moly axles , the rear has alot of work done for traction purpose with axle support plates and ladder bars coming off them and there welded to the axle and center to tie them together . eagle wheels up front with new primewells 305/70/16 , out back is a full set of Alcoa wheels with worn out mud kings , paint is good and interior is good , one dent in front fender , I'll get pics in a few days asking 3000$

Trans is a 5 speed rebuilt 2 yrs ago has mayb 1000 miles on it with billet input 1000$

Transfer case 241 HD never any probs asking 300$

Short block I just put new rods and mains in rehoned block and installed gapless rings thats has far as I got asking 500$$ , I have that in just bearings and rings

Head has less than 50k original miles ,valve job done last year and alot of port work has F1 springs and oringed asking 1000$

Injectors J/L 6x16 asking 500$

Turbo is a custom 2.6 with less than 500 miles it uses a stepcover basically its a S475 ,,turbine is a 88/77 with a 16cm housing flange is T4 style DP is standard 4in asking 1000$

ATS bigfoot the divider has been cut out and has extra plate welded on the side so u can mount a T4 or T6 flange turbos with no adaptor 300$

Injector pump is still in the bag never ran its a 13mm with custom cam lots of Governor work turned 5000 on the stand and almost 800 cc of fuel with a 100 plate and 191 DVs asking 3000$ built by GOFF diesel in Utah

93 xover tubes 100$

Stock I/C 200$

Custom stainless steel Intake horn with phenolic spacer 200$

Weighted dual disk pulling clutch will have new donut installed 800$ If u want new pads I'll take 1000$ still has 60ths of shims left

call cory for more info 1 615 655 4939

how are you going to put something on here for sale, refuse to sell it, and then say its sold? this clown jonathan said he would not sell the truck before the engine. so why is it on here?

i told you i would like to sell a good amount of the parts before the roller so i wasn’t stuck with a bunch of parts with nowhere for them to go...i sold a whole lot since i talked to you the other night on the phone so i thought i would be safe to sell roller...i would have called and told you if you wouldn’t have accidently called me and i heard you and your buddies talking smack i don’t have time for crybabies like you! All im trying to do is get this stuff sold cause i need the money and so far the people that has bought them have been great guys. I hope everything works out for the best for them... but there always has to be one person that whines i can’t help you was big and bad in front of your buddies after you thought the phone was hung up maybe that will teach you a lesson this time because if that wouldn't have happened you would own the truck right now but i am glad the other guy has it he was straight up with me

:eek:wned:
how are you going to put something on here for sale, refuse to sell it, and then say its sold? this clown jonathan said he would not sell the truck before the engine. so why is it on here?

roller is done gone sorry there is a listing in dodge products with what i have left...thanks

i got married today guys.. it will be a week before im back on and ill get yall what yall need thanks

Back