2 JGS 40mm waste gates for sale

Extended Power

1 is a JGS 400 that I just bought from Colin. It does not have O-rings, it has a diaphragm. Comes with everything he had listed, for the same $165.00 shipped

The other is my JGS 400R that is still flange mounted, but has a Vband connection for the top cylinder. It will come with new O-rings installed.
$200.00 shipped

I am buying new 40mm gates with Vband connections because of the extremely tight spot these gates are going to be located at, and here is no way I'd get my fat fingers in there to thread the bolts in.

Last edited:
Sorry...meant to say that ONLY my JGS 400 with the V band on the top is for sale.

$200.00 shipped.
Comes with flanges.

Ok, I haven't heard from Colin, so I will post the one I bought from him now as well.

It is an old version of JGS's 40mm delta gate. It does not use O-rings, it uses a diaphragm.
I was not aware of this when I bought it, and Lance was the person who noticed it, and stated the fact in a post.
This wastegate can be used as is now, but can also be sent back to JGS and have Lance upgrade the hardware to use O-rings for $100.00
I can not use it, as I am using a boost controller, and it will blow the diaphragm without question.
Also, the extra parts that were sold with the gate at the time are not for this waste gate at all. They are for a TiAL MVS wastegate.
I tried to see if the seat could be used, and it could...but it's for a 36-38mm gate, and has a higher seat. (More spring pressure I guess) my eyes are not good enough to see if the angles are the same on the wastegate valve, and the seat though.

The extra flanges could be used on the exit side of the gate, but not the inlet/seat side, as the seat is too big, and the flange is not big enough to cover the entire bottom of the gate itself.

So if anyone wants this, all I want is my money back out of it.
I paid $150.00 for it, and $10.00 for shipping.

Back