2 Motorcycles for Sale

kazairl

I posted this up on a Concours forum and then copied it over to here so If any of the Jargon doesn't make sense just ask and I will explain it. These are both Sport-Touring Bikes.

First off

2000 Red Kawasaki Concours 1000cc
35k miles
SISF Carb service with 2 minute mod Power jet kit and overflow tubes
Bafflectomy
KN Air Filter
GIVI Top Case Mounting Kit
Murph's Fairing Screw Kit

Items bought but not installed:
T Cros Stick Coils and Shift Linkage

Okay The Not so good:
Tires are worn out It needs new ones.
The right side middle Fairing Has a couple cracks in it that I am currently repairing. Pics in the photobucket link.
A couple of small scratches in the paint in various places. The pictures of those are in the link as well.
There is a small crack in the outer shell of the tank right where the little rubber nub is on the right side fairing. The fit was a little tight and it must of rubbed hard enough to crack it. At least I assume so. It was on the bike when I bought it. Currently it has a little JB weld on it and doesn't leak.

I'm looking to get $2000 but you are more than welcome to make an offer. Since I acquired the C14 I barely ride it and all it does is sit. I start it up once a month and ride it for about 15 min and that's it.

2nd Connie

2010 Kawasaki Concours 1400CC Blue w/ ABS and Traction Control
10k Miles This may change as I try to ride it every time it's warm enough to do so.

Mods:
Fender Extender
Radiator Guard
Leo Vince Slip on
Flies Removed
PCV With a FuelMoto Tune
Brand New Michelin Pilot Road 3s with a 190/55 rear Tire
BMC Air Filter
Grip Puppies
Throttlemiester
Tech Spec Snake Skin Pads on the Tank
Premier Cycle Acc Luggage rack W/ a Givi Mounting Kit Installed.

The bad:
A couple small Scratches on the lower left fairing from me trying to figure out how the jigsaw puzzle goes together as well as a couple small ones on the saddle bags that I don't have pictures of at the moment.

I would like $10,000. Price is negotiable however.

I also have a Givi 45L Topcase that will fit either bike. If someone buys a bike I'd include it for an extra $200.

Since I am notoriously absent minded I may update this post as I may have forgotten something.

Link to C10 pictures
C10 pictures by ddcummins - Photobucket

Link to C14 pictures
C14 pictures by ddcummins - Photobucket

I'm in Western Nebraska and you can either send me a PM or email me at logitechfree@yahoo.com.

Thanks for looking.

Back