2 pics of mine "turtle wax black"

Krazeeun

Hardway Performance
I know it's not the best photo's in the world, but if you have a black truck, I HIGHLY recommend the "turtle wax black" kit, bought it at advance auto parts for around $30, it's the nicest my paint's ever looked to include the day I drove it off the lot. It's basically a cleaner wax, a finish wax and two bottles of spray detailer...

1000000625.jpg

1000000624.jpg

:Cheer:

i probably should have posted this in the exterior care section... my bad

thanks! I can't stop staring at the truck.. it's made a majority of the fine scratches dissappear! only one's left visible are one's you can feel

if by buffing you mean applying the cleaner wax with a machine, then yes... if you mean with rubbing compound and al that jazz... no

I meant with an actual cutting/rubbing compound. I work in a detail/accesory shop, and black is the biggest pain to make look good. We use meguiers #3 for our buffing, and #21 for our finishing wax. How was streaking?

looks awesome! power to you guys that rock the black trucks, aint easy to keep them shinning just right..

Hey thanks for all the props guys, I love/hate my black truck with a passion... SO NICE when she's clean but god damn she gets dirty fast

I meant with an actual cutting/rubbing compound. I work in a detail/accesory shop, and black is the biggest pain to make look good. We use meguiers #3 for our buffing, and #21 for our finishing wax. How was streaking?

no cutting/rubbing compound, just what came in the box and some elbow grease (well, some electricity too...)

the streaking was one of the top thing's i was impressed with, I used up about 10 microfiber towels taking the wax off but I've yet to find any streaking! The "white" waxes i've used in the past on this always looked really hazy no matter how many clean towels I threw at it, especially on my hood for some reason. I had a ton of tiny scratches on my bed side from climbing in my bed standing on my tire and this hid a huge majority of them... been a few days now since I've done it and i'm still just as impressed... probably wash later this week

props to you, waxing is a LONG process if done by hand. I've given up that part when I clean my truck

I used that back to black turtle wax made my 2000 3500 shine good as well its a really good product

Attachments

• 66404_1604083632256_1541092524_1494389_6878989_n.jpg
    66404_1604083632256_1541092524_1494389_6878989_n.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
Truck looks great!! Good job bro!! Ive also used this wax on my truck, I highly reccomend it to any black vehicle, I love how it hides the light scratches in the paint, great product indeed!!

Back