2 sets of Hamilton 103# springs

zeigler86

GO 4 BROKE
I have 2 brand new sets I got from Cpp. No need for them. They are for 98.5-15 24v cummins
$250 per set shipped

Inbox is full. Mine supposedly shipped over a week ago and aren't here yet. Ohio to Michigan shouldn't take that long.........

Anyone know this guy? Almost 2weeks still no springs, no reply to my first pm about them not showing up.

Did you try this number? It was on his public profile on here.

330-268-9451

Well can't get ahold of this guy, dont have parts, time for PayPal claim. Glad I'm not dumb enough to sent as a gift like he wanted.

Well can't get ahold of this guy, dont have parts, time for PayPal claim. Glad I'm not dumb enough to sent as a gift like he wanted.

I know Justin & I will text him now to get this resolved. He isn't gonna screw you. I'll make sure of that or I'll send you a set of springs!

Well this guy is one ****ty person to deal with and a straight up lier period. Paid the 11th said they would ship the 12th. Pm me the 16th that they didn't ship till late the 15th. Never showed so pmd with no response. Posted here no response till today when I started a PayPal claim and he posts a tracking number that shows they were shipped yesterday.....

Back