2 x dragstrip=2 g56's

twinmega06

master debater
went to the local dragstrip last night to see what kinda 1/8 mile times it would lay down since the twins were put on a while back and on my 3rd pass at the end of the track when i was shifting from 4th to 5th the mainshaft let go for the second time. the first time i took it to the strip with a stock turbo the mainshaft broke on the 4th pass right off the line. the dealer warrantied it the first time. im outa luck this time in the warranty department :). no more trips down the strip for me and the g56, only been to the strip twice and im 2 for 2. found a reman from dodge for 2400. anybody know of anyone doing billet shafts? the thing is i sledpull with the truck and tow heavy with the truck very often and absolutely no problems with the trans. what gives???

too much power dood !! Man, I'm sorry to hear this. I don't think manuals were meant for the track though. You can only row so fast.

don't let it discourage you though... racing and pulling are all about spending money anyway :)

too much power dood !! Man, I'm sorry to hear this. I don't think manuals were meant for the track though. You can only row so fast.

don't let it discourage you though... racing and pulling are all about spending money anyway :)

The autos where never ment to take more then 350hp either. ..... ;-)

It was fun lining up the 2 lifted 6 speed megacabs untill somebody broke. But atleast we were both in the 8's and getting faster each run.

Back