2000 Freightliner with 44' CargoMate trailer

wrongway

2000 Freightliner FL60, 3126 Cat, 6 speed Allison, four door crewcab, leather, tilt, cruise, dual a/c units, toter fifth wheel bed with Rhino lining, 158,000 miles, newer Michelin 22.5's, aluminum wheels, new brakes, and just serviced. 2008 CargoMate 44' enclosed fifth wheel trailer. New 9000lb winch in floor, roof mounted a/c with heat strip, stainless steel cabinets, 38' on the floor, no graphics of any kind on trailer. Less than 5k miles on tires. Torsion axles, 16" steel wheels, manual landing gear, generator storage bin, 50 amp shore power. I'm sure that I'm forgetting something, so don't be afraid to call. I'm in central Florida and could help with delivery. Prices are 35k for the truck, and 15k on the trailer, but I would really prefer to sell both together. Getting out of the racing scene for awhile and this combo is way too nice to let it set. My phone is 863-698-4039 and my name is Gary. Call between 8am to 8pm EST please. This package is in great shape and doesn't need anything. Priced for a quick sale, and prices are firm. Thanks for looking.

Very nice rig Gary. Do you know how wide it is at the rear door? Does it have added height?

I'm thinking that it is 94" at the back door. And it has one foot of extra heighth. My 96 Dodge race truck fits in it nicely, but I winch it in and out. I can get true measurements for you tomorrow if you would like. I really wish I would have had this rig 5 years ago. I forgot to add that it has an air ride rear axle and the hitch is also air ride. Very smooth riding truck and horsepower to spare.

Lots of interest, but no money yet. I would really like to see someone buy it and put it on the road. You won't be sorry, I promise you that. TTT

Make a reasonable offer, I need to move this truck and trailer. Will accept trades, looking for a 3rd or 4th gen Dodge regular cab 4x4 truck. Must be diesel also.

Is there a sunroof? Not buying anything else unless it has a sunroof to throw Cheeseballs out of.

Back