2000 Honda XR650L

Dboy11

Resident Closet Gay
I have a 2000 Honda XR650L that has been de-smogged, and have the XR's only exhaust system on it and rejetted accordingly. Also have the enlarged xr's only footpegs. I have owned the bike for about 6 years and have always taken care of it, but it sits in my garage most of the time. I also have a new set of tires for it. Not a thing wrong with it, just do not have time to use it. Bike is a dual sport and is street legal. Gets approximately 45mpg. Asking $2400 and located in Virginia Beach, VA

86C90166-D756-4F60-AE8E-42654873D643_zpsz5hovbjj.jpg

Last edited:
Should be able to get that pretty easily. These were unchanged from 1993 to present and still are one of the more capable dual sports! I've probably had 10.

Should be able to get that pretty easily. These were unchanged from 1993 to present and still are one of the more capable dual sports! I've probably had 10.

Thats what I thought. It has been replaced for the most part by the following

D39303FA-07C9-4D00-9CD1-83B829EC13D3_zps3hbv4umg.jpg

Not a bad looking scooter. My bagger should be rolling down the road by the end of February. Hope to hit Daytona.

Not a bad looking scooter. My bagger should be rolling down the road by the end of February. Hope to hit Daytona.

If you go let me know, I will be there. I just sold my bagger. I want a Victory now, maybe you can help?!

I can. Shoot me a text when you get a chance. I ran my phone over again and lost your number.

Hey Dean, you want to buy an XR650r? You know, since your gonna have extra cash from this silly street version.

If you go let me know, I will be there. I just sold my bagger. I want a Indian now, maybe you can help?!

Changed it for you.

They are both actually really good bikes just like the looks for the Indian bikes better.

Back