2000 ZX6R for trade......

973604x4

aka landphil
Im listing this for a friend that isn't as diesel savvy as i am.

here's the rundown, in drew's own words.
2000 Kawasaki ZX6R, it has Not been laid down and is mechanically sound. There are greggs custom flush turn signals, billet side mount license plate, new undertail with built in blinkers, tire hugger, new tires with less than 300 miles on them, new battery, new clutch cable, new plastics, new headlights almost everything is new on it. I have never ragged it out and oil has been maintained regularly. I have some new flush mount side mirrors with indicator lights built in to them that will go with the bike and a saddle strap to hold down during transportation for the bike as well. There is over $2000 in extras and new plastics on the bike. The previous owner had the bike in dallas where someone stole all the plastics off the bike and broke the headlights. So he replaced everything in the firecracker red, because it was cheaper than the original kawasaki green. So that is why the wheels are green, because the bike used to be green. You can have them painted
or powder coated black for not much, but I kinda liked it different so I never did anything about them. Bike has 24k. I do have a New helmet and jacket to match the bike, but id like 200 for them.

My buddy is looking for a built transmission for his 05 CR. He will also consider trades for turbos, injectors, lift pumps, 12 valve in good running condition, etc, etc. Cash may be added to make it a deal. Drew is very similar to me....He loves to wheel and deal. If you have something you want to trade off, post it or PM me. Drew will be watching the thread, but he is using me to value diesel parts on trade.

Anyone interested?

drewbike1.jpg

Back