2001 2500 QB Short Box 4x4 6-Speed With Stuff

MD-LUCKY

Difficult To Pronounce...
2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Short Box 6-speed 4x4 with 156k miles.

These are collections of pictures taken over the years. If you are more than I tire kicker I'll get some up to date pictures.

sideshot.jpg

The Stuff:

NON 53 Block
7x.10 Injectors
HRVP VP 44
ED 68/14 turbo
O-ringed Head
ARP Headstuds
150GPH FASS Fuel Pump with additional fuel filter
Bypass oil filtration system
MBRP 4" stainless exhaust with opened up factory exhaust manifold
SMARTY ECM Programmer
Blue Chip FMS
TIMBO APPs
Autometer gauges
Optima Red Tops (about 1 year old)

SB 3250 Dual Disk Clutch with less than 2k miles
Upgraded clutch hydraulics

Rancho level kit front springs (plasti dipped black instead of red)
Nitto Teragrappler 34"/11/17" Tires (less than 2,000 miles)
American Racing Victor Teflon coated wheels
Rancho 9000 shocks
New rotors / green pads (about 2k on brakes)

Projector headlights with HID lamps (many pictures available in the "how to" dodge section)
Power/heated Tow Mirrors (not available on this configuration, aftermarket)
Wildhorse 3rd gen steering conversion with 2003/4 steering box
Turnover goose-neck ball (I've never used it, but it's there)
Alpine stereo setup with 2 10" rockford fosgate subs and Sirius
Power windows/locks cloth interior

Clean pacific north west truck. Few rust spots on some of the chrome and headache rack. Non smoker and I'm allergic to dogs - the interior is very clean. AC was recharged last summer and was blowing cold. I just put a new fan motor in and the damn thing is squeaking again - I think the fan itself might be rubbing. Still works.

Dash is cracked. Has some small dents and dings and scratches. Driver seat has small tear in the usual spot. Rear main leaks a little. Transmission grinds going into 5th gear (all others fine). Bed has been used - a liner would make it look brand new. May pull brush guard, headache rack, and tool box - I don't do the J-hook thing so there will be 2 holes on each side of the bed rails.

Doesn't take much searching around the forums to get more history on the truck. It is heavily modified and heavily cared for. Synthetics only, extra filtration, blah blah blah. Second owner, had it since about 35k miles.

Collection of pictures over the years. THESE ARE NOT TAKEN TODAY. The truck needs to be detailed to look as good as it does in many of these pictures. Just want you to have an idea of what you are getting.

IMG_0054.jpg

oilanalysis.jpg

photo10.jpg

dyno12.jpg

It should go without saying (but it never does). This is a highly modified, unique, non-traditional pickup truck that is sold entirely AS IS and HOW IS. There are no warranties included on this vehicle, either expressed warranties in this advertisement or implied warranties through the pictures or information posted.

Truck is located in Montana.

I looked around for something similar to base my pricing off. If this boring white truck can go for $19,800 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Ram-2500-Base-Extended-Cab-Pickup-4-Door-1-owner-6-speed-manual-laramie-slt-short-bed-extended-/221383408115?forcerrptr=true&hash=item338b7ab9f3&item=221383408115&pt=US_Cars_Trucks)...

I'm asking $20,000. I DO NOT need any trades. I'm (begrudgingly) selling because my wife's car cannot make it up the driveway and I'm forced to get something else for her because of crap like this.. (and this is the most recent picture I have):

7B86768B-1617-4BBD-9FD1-392EF5EC8181_zpswj1mth84.jpg

Happy to answer any questions.

Back