2001 2500hd $7500

DarrenKrueger

STRAIGHT SIX SLED PULLER
2001 crew cab 4x4, duramax allison, leather interior, gooseneck hitch, k&N intake, silverline exhaust, 50hp tow tune, 330000 miles. reliable truck pulled pulling truck all over with it over this summer just wanting to get a 7.3 excursion for hauling my toys around. price is 7500obo...
there is a picture on my craigslist post, i will take more this weekend its just dark right now when i leave for work and when i get home.

Gave you number to a bud of mine pretty much what he's looking for. Any major dents scratches rust, injectors replaced, trans serviced, stock or tuned?

thanks, 50hp tow tune no major dents some scratches on the passenger door where the wife got into a nissan, not really noticable with the pewter paint. i replaced the passenger side injectors 8000 miles ago i was planning on doing the others soon after but the truck seems to run fine as is all i have done to the trans is change the spin on filter i have only put 12000 miles on this truck i bought it with the intentions of building a work stock puller but i have way to many hobbys and no time already have a dedicated puller that sets in the shop sure dont need another.

Is the interior fairly nice? I can't see the craigslist ad from work...

interior is decent no cracks in the dash all seats are in good condition, drivers seat is ripped/worn through on the back about 3 inches long , decent though better than most with high milege.

i will check out that link when i get home, it is listed on craigslist in st.louis missouri just search duramax

Back