2001 Dodge 2500 ext cab 4x4 4BT conversion $12,500 or Jeep trade

Morse

Diesel
A friend of mine had this built as a daily driver. He drove it everywhere after it was completed. He was the manager of an 11,000 acre ranch here in FL. He logged about 8,000 miles on the truck as a daily driver. His father passed, and he ended up taking his fathers truck. He's the type to build something right, and drive it forever. He still drives his first new vehicle he ever bought for himself, a 94 dodge 3500. Now, he plans to drive his fathers truck forever. That's just a little background on the truck. When he got his new job, I pestered him until he sold the 4BT truck to me for my son that just turned 15. He spent over $12,000 in parts alone on the truck. It runs perfect. The only issues at all are the power steering line may or may not drip, and you can sometimes hear the belt tensioner.
The truck has a great running 4bt, 5 speed manual transmission, rebuilt front and rear ends with 4:10 gears, new Toyo 35's, etc. He then took it to Bruiser conversions, and paid $3,500 for new ac, wiring, and new gauges with gps for the mph gauge so it's always correct. The truck has a fuel pin, gsk, and larger injectors. It doesn't smoke at all though.
I bought it for my stepson. His father is into jeeps. Well, he now wants a jeep. So, I'm selling this to buy a jeep. If you have a nice Jeep you'd like to trade, feel free to call/text me. Call 941-468-4307 with any questions or for pics. Please only call or text me between 8am and 8pm eastern time. It's located in Sarasota County, FL.
By the way, the truck isn't fast by any means. It drives great, has cold ac, and gets 18-21 mpg mixed driving mostly in Sarasota County traffic on new toyo 35's. It tops out in the 80's on the interstate. This truck would be killer in a more rural area. At 55-60 mph cruising, I'm sure the economy would be great. If you care more about fuel mileage rather than speed, this is for you.

$12,500 Or trade for a nice Jeep.

Back