2001 Dodge 3.0 truck

timlb703

I started another thread to part out the truck and had many intrest. My thought was to try to sell it as a complete. I bought it an took some parts, and have no intrest in the rest of the truck. The truck is in excellent shape. Very Very clean and well done. I am going to let this ride for a week or two to see if there is any interest. It is ashame to cut this truck apart it is too nice. $5000.00 obo. I will post a link to the other thread for pictures.

I started another thread to part out the truck and had many intrest. My thought was to try to sell it as a complete. I bought it an took some parts, and have no intrest in the rest of the truck. The truck is in excellent shape. Very Very clean and well done. I am going to let this ride for a week or two to see if there is any interest. It is ashame to cut this truck apart it is too nice. $5000.00 obo. I will post a link to the other thread for pictures.

Where do you get the 37 spline front axles and arb?

Sorry I took axle out and counted 35 spline. Not sure who made them

Someone just keep this truck up and running! I would hate to see such a clean truck get parted out, and If I didnt already have a chassis I would love to run this thing!!!!

$4k took dash out. If not sold soon part out will begin late next week.

Back