2001 Dodge cummins qcsb.

theonlyz

professional he** raiser
I have decided to sell my truck so here it goes. I have fallen in love with a 3rd gen that Im hoping to pick it up asap. There is nothing wrong with the truck I have now and everything has been maintained. It does have the normal wear and tear of a truck of this year.

It has a nv5600 that shifts just as it should with no grinding. Usually the clutch Isn't used, only use it for starting out. The SB clutch thats in it now (OFE I think) is not designed to hold the power that the truck is currently making but it does fine and was new last winter. If you get in to the throttle and build boost it will slip though. On the bright side I do have a brand new SB DD3600 sintered Iron with hydo upgrade that is certified in the garage.

The motors internals and head are all stock but everything else is aftermarket. Since I purchased this truck 2+yrs ago I have run all synthetics in it and the oil is change no later than 2500miles each time. I originally bought it with approx. 124000miles. I have never had any real problems with it other than blowing a head gasket recently. That was fixed and the block and head were checked with a straight edge and are flat with no warping. The only oil leak that the motor has currently is between the power steering pump and vacume pump, nothing serious though. So it marks it territory when its parked with a little drip.

The injection pump is a monster pump with aprox. 19000 miles on it with no problems and has always been fed with a airdog and fuel aditive for lubrication. Guess I got a good one. The injectors were just gone through by Weston(smokem) and they came out wonderful. They are 6x0.013" with some pintle work set @ 280BAR and have no more than 300 miles on them, since they were gone through. They run super clean but can dump some fuel if need be!! I also have a set of Mach 6s in the garage that I'm debating putting in the truck and selling the monster pump set up seperate. I still have the stock injection pump, that did just fine with no codes or problems. Just depends on who wants it and what they want.

The twins were built by TURBOLVR and do extremely well with keeping up with the fuel but it could use a larger primary. They are 58/64/12 over 75/96/1.32 with around 8000miles. I just repainted the piping gloss black 3 weeks ago. When they light (1700-1800rpm) it pulls very hard and pushes 70+psi. Only have a 60psi so just gauging it. I never planned on pushing this much fuel or playing with this kind of power.

The truck its self is a black quad cab with 141,770 miles. I noticed when cleaning it 3 weeks ago before we went on vacation that the trans has junkyard writing on it (paint marker) that has a big OK writen on it so it may not be original. I talked to the last owner that had it before me when I bought it and he mentioned nothing of it. It has never towed or pulled anything other than a pop up camper that they original owner had. There is no 5th wheel in it just a regular class V hitch that they come with from the factory along with electric brake controls. Interior is in great condition there is a small tear in the drivers seat thats been there since I bought it and has not spread. The carpet could use a good shampoo the seats are like new other than the small rip. the dash has a small crack that is hardly noticeable. There is no rust on the under side the only rust is on the very bottom of the doors which is typical. Funny that only the main doors are affected by rust but the rest of the truck looks new. Its minimal rust but I figured I'd mention it.

I need to move this truck fast so all offers will be considered otherwise its just going to get traded in on the next one. With that said you guys have first dibs on it and I think it is safe to say no one will be disappointed. I was just going to keep it for myself untill I ran across a truck that I found. Would like to see 12000OBO

Thanks
Aaron Zemaitis

[ame="http://s924.photobucket.com/albums/ad86/theonlyz/"]Pictures by theonlyz - Photobucket[/ame]

I'm forgetting alot but feel free to ask any questions you may have. The rear end was rebuilt last Dec because I put a posi rear end it in so I replaced everything while I was in there. I like to over kill everything so I go by do it right the first time that way there are no worries. It was replaced with a rebuilt powr lok not the cheap ones that dodge originally used. Batteries are all new as well Front end had pretty much all parts replaced just before I purchased it and has no death shake in it and doesnt wander.

tailgate is in the shed its not in the best shape but it does its purpose. The top is all banged up. Im located in Rapid city SD 57706

Pictures of interior and doors just uploaded on photobucket take a look. drivers door only has a small spot but passengers door has some rot. Quad doors have no rust.

anything over 45 psi on a stock head is looking for trouble i'm realllll interested in this

It held multiple pulls at 60+psi before it let go. Yes, I understand its nothing but trouble on stock HG and since it was replaced, it hasnt seen over 30 psi. I was going to do a full out build till I found the truck Im currently interested in, thats why I haven't messed with the head yet.

Title in hand

Block is not a 53 and I would trust to drive this anywhere. This is a daily driver and I drive it to work so mileage will change. Im also posting it for sale locally

Preformance/Add ons
-PDI Exhaust manifold(Ceramic coated by coating specialties)
-58/64/12 over 75/96/1.32 Twins(piping just repainted gloss black)
-AFE filter(oiled)
-Monster pump
-.093 delivery tubes
-6x0.013" Injectors with pintle work set @ 280BAR
-Pusher Intake
-BD Boots and spring clamps
-TST Competition
-Smarty (revo)
-Air Dogg with 1/2 fuelline run all the way to the Injection Pump
-3 gauge piller with tweeter
-ProComp Ultra Lite guages(Boost, EGT, Fuel psi)
-Oil vent relocation
-New camshaft position sensor from the dodge dealer not a knock off.
-Two brand new Diehard Platinum batteries
-Rebuilt rear end(Swapped in a Powr Lok for posi. Nothing was wrong with the rearend -just wanted posi not 1 tire of fire and while we were at it we just rebuilt it.)
-Traction Bars
-Hellbents leveling kit
-Aftermarket fender flares (Wife got them while I was deployed so unsure who makes them but they look great and dont hang out or take away from the truck like most do)
-New Head Gasket
-Synthetics throughout truck.
-Just installed Silverstar headlight bulbs(high and low beam)
Equipment
-Sport model
-Factory alloys with center caps painted black(Old caps the chrome was peeling so, I peeled it all off and painted them.)
-24 valve motor (Non 53 block)
-6 Speed transmission (new OFE clutch fall of 09)
-4 wheel drive HD transfercase
-Dana 80 rear
-Dana 60 front
-Cruise
-Tilt wheel
-Heated mirrors
-CD player/tape player
-cloth seats
-Sliding rear window
-Tekonsha break controller
-Fog lights(bulbs just replaced 3 wks ago along with the headlight bulbs)
-Rear cargo storage under seat(fits a lot of tools)
-Center counsel
-New tires a year ago(285/75/16s radial SXT by Dean. Knock offs but they do great)

Thats all I can think of and Its easier to read. like stated I have the dd 3600 sintered Iron clutch with HD hydros, that Id be willing to work into the sale. I also have all the stock parts except the injectors that I will include with numerious gaskets and seals. I also have a set of mach 6s if your interested in those.

Sorry guys I was traveling the last 3 days. Trucks is in its new home in Oklahoma SOLD. Picked up an 04qcsb texas ranch edition in TX to replace the old one on the way home to SD. Thanks for everyones interest

Back