2001 Dodge Diesel, QCLB, 3500, 6spd, leather

sledshaker

Here is a copy of my CL ad. $18000 OBO

I have a 2001 Dodge diesel 3500, 6spd for sale. It has just over 114200 miles and I am the second owner. I bought it at 105000 miles and have done some upgrades to it.
It has leather seats that are heated and everything is in good shape. The dash is cracked but not busted out. 3.55 gears with limited slip rear. It has boost and EGT gauges on the A-pillar. 4" exhaust with a FTE resonator. New Dodge slush mats. Has gooseneck hitch.

Here is a list of what I have replaced
at 105000 miles
upper and lower ball joints and alignment (hub bearings were good)
New Borgeson steering gear box, pump, lines, and steering shaft (rebuilt vacuum pump at same time)
Took radiator out and pressure washed it
new water pump, 180 t-stat, upper and lower radiator hoses, new anti-freeze
new headlight and fog light assemblies and bulbs
power and heated tow mirrors

at 111000 miles
new VP injection pump from Blue Chip Diesel (Premium Upgraded pump, $1850)
new Air Dog lift pump assembly

at 112000 miles
new dual disc clutch from Kenny's Pulling Parts in Kentucky
New fluids in the transmission and transfer case

Contact me with any questions, Thanks 573-310-5107
Clean and clear MO title
01717_fMCTDW5g5Gj_600x450.jpg

00J0J_18lcxmxljRN_600x450.jpg

00x0x_fQKNZ0Fdi7w_600x450.jpg

00G0G_1mUVgKAxAiy_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, yeah the PO took really nice care of this truck. Hope the 12 is still doing ok.

It's doing great we have head studs to put in it just haven't got that far yet it's hauled the pulling truck several places. All the work you did to the front end make it drive allot better?

Yeah it does drive better. Had a tie rod replaced at last inspection and that helped also.

Man I hate people that waste a week of your time, agree on a price, gonna wire the money, then send a text that said, "I found another truck". At least man up and apologize for wasting my time. Rant over.
Its back up for sale.

Ok, so lets drop the price to $17500 OBO. I have had two guys really serious about the truck just to drop out at the last minute.

So lets just throw this out there. No BS, I would like $16500 out of this truck. Thanks

Man I hate people that waste a week of your time, agree on a price, gonna wire the money, then send a text that said, "I found another truck". At least man up and apologize for wasting my time. Rant over.
Its back up for sale.

Know the feeling. Or say they're gonna meet ya the same day contacting you and u get it all cleaned up and they back out saying I just can't afford that right now.

I almost contacted you about that when I first saw your truck. Looks like you did a very nice job on it. I have a buyer that put a cash deposit on my truck this weekend. Plus Missouri to Maine would be a hell of a drive. HA

i contacted sledshaker about his truck for sale and he sent me many detailed pictures with many different angles of the truck(nice looking truck). sunday he sent me a text that somebody had put cash deposit on the truck and would let me know if anything changes. i just wish ever seller was as stand-up as this guy. good luck with the sale.

i contacted sledshaker about his truck for sale and he sent me many detailed pictures with many different angles of the truck(nice looking truck). sunday he sent me a text that somebody had put cash deposit on the truck and would let me know if anything changes. i just wish ever seller was as stand-up as this guy. good luck with the sale.

Thanks alot. I treat people the way I want to be treated when it comes to buying and selling stuff. No sense in lying about anything, they will find out the truth eventually.

Back