2001 Dodge QCSB 5spd 4x4 for sale

sledshaker

I just bought this a month ago from the original owner, but want to sell it as plans have changed.

2001 QCSB 5spd 4x4 with 293K miles on it and bone stock its entire life.
Has leather interior, power everything including driver seat, overhead digital console, disc brake limited slip rear with 3.55 gears.
Interior is almost perfect, no cracks in the dash, bottom cushion is good. (back needs a little repair, see pics)
It has minor dings and scuffs on the body. Front pass. fender needs replaced (see pics) Driver door on the bottom has started to turn colors.
Original owner had the VP replaced a few years ago and a Fass pump put on in place of the stock lift pump.
Everything works as it should and drives nice. Has fresh MO inspection and clear MO title.
drove it 850 miles to get it home with no problems and averaged 18mpg
I have done minor things to the truck, new windshield, new rear bumper, fully detailed. The original owner said the A/C does need charged every once in a while, but it is working nice now.

What it needs to be a really nice truck
front fender replaced
seat back repaired
new tires

I am looking into getting the seat fixed which can be done for under $200, and am trying to get a price on replacing the front fender. If it doesn't sell soon, I will fix these things and raise the price accordingly.

Any questions ask here or call 573-310-5107
Here is a link to Photobucket
Pictures by smguse - Photobucket

Price is $8200 obo
Located near Columbia MO, Thanks

Just bought a used, rust free, passenger fender that will go with the truck. Has one minor ding on it and needs painted.

Back