2001 Dodge Quad Cab long bed 4x4

Diesel-Dan

Just another Texas Boy...
Alright guys......Selling my baby here. Its a 2001 Dodge 2500 5 Speed 4x4. Personal circumstances in my life are forcing me to do this. Otherwise i would be driving it till the wheels fell off.....

190,000 miles

Just (and i mean JUST) put in a new South Bend OFE clutch. Has the 13" flywheel upgrade. New fnt brakes and rotors 2 months ago. New fluid in the tranny case (Going to be doing the t-case shaft seal here soon as well). Have Synergyn Synt oil in the engine (And will come with enough new il for 2 more changes)...have since i have owned it (80,000 miles when i got it). Upgrades: Mach II (105 HP) injectors, AFE Stage II cold air intake with prefilter and cowl hole, Optima Yellow tops (Just done as well), Snow Stage II Water meth (Will need to tune this in some, i have the big nozles and think it only needs one of the big ones…disabled the pump right now), Edge Drag Comp box (145 HP), Custom Stacks with 4" exhaust to 5" Magnaflow Muffler to make sure its not too loud in the cab...and it isnt at all, FASS 150/150 gph pump, Di Pricol Gauges (Fuel pressure, pyro, and Boost), Stock radio, but will include harness for an aftermarket and install kit mount (SORRY, need CD player in my Jetta! :hehe:). Spray in bed liner that is over the rails for protection and good looks. Bug shield that i just painted black to match the theme. Clutch that was mention above, um...what else....31" BFG mud tires (Not the MTZ's) with 16" chrome wheels. Tires are about 70%. Synergyn Synt gear oil in fnt and rear end (Have extra as well). Amsoil Dual bypass oil filter since 125,000 miles. Has a collapsible goose neck ball in the bed. Has a Hell Bend Steel 2" leveling kit in the fnt. Have rancho RS-9000's on the fnt. ALSO installed a 3rd Gen Dodge track bar in the fnt with a TBK kit from Soild Steel. Replaced the steering column support bearing with a derlin bushing that has way less play and tightened up the steering. VP-44 has had 15 PSI of fuel pressure since I put it on back on mid 2007. Rebuild VP-44 was done at Industrial Injection. Just resealed the vaccum pump as well. Driver side wheel bearing done last year.

This truck has not had a hard life at all.... Most of the time my wife (<---reason that im selling:banned:) drives it to work. Its has a trailer on it a few times and pulls like a champ. With the box off and injectors only it does great....does not get hot at all in a hard pull. NEVER PARTICPATED IN A TRUCK PULL! Never been wrecked, but some small dents that were there when i got it. Not very noticeable. Driver seat is starting to show signs of ware at the seam. (Cloth seats by the way) Dash JUST cracked last year.....i about cried when it did...but honestly it was over due for a truck this old. Get a dash mat and you are good. I also have a turbo timer that just stopped working. Im going to see if i can get it working again. Its a custom mount in the over head console but the company that made it went out of business….so this might be a loss….might…..sorry…deal breaker…I know! Haha…..

Just some minor ware items in the cab aside from the seat and dash....some paint splatter from some home exterior paint that was ran though...but not very noticeable...and was going to get spray in bead liner on the rockers anyway and it would cover that up. The sector shaft on the steering gear box is seeping (Going to try to find a seal), Thermostat housing seeping, but just needs a new o-ring (Going to get that done here as well. Oil leaks on engine are very minor, im guessing the pan is seeping some.

I DON’T WANT TO SELL THIS TRUCK! But I have to…..please give it a good home!

Serious inquires only….i put as much info on here not to waste your time, please do me the same respect.

Im firm on price due to needing to get my title back from the bank….and im sure you would want that if you got the truck….so…..haha….
I might be forgetting some things here….but PM me and we can talk....

No trades...sorry.....

$12,000

Attachments

• IMG00103.jpg
    IMG00103.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG00104.jpg
    IMG00104.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG00105.jpg
    IMG00105.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG00106.jpg
    IMG00106.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG00107.jpg
    IMG00107.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 35
TTT,

AND i migh be pulling stuff off this week looks like...so......

Bump for ya...

Looks like a nice one man!! Sorry you have to sell...

as of this week...im putting the truck back to stock....so if anyone is intrested in the truck as is....speak up....otherwise look for stuff in the "For Sale" section.....water meth, Mach II Injectors, AFE Stage II intake, Drag comp....batt's.......

Bump... Good luck on the sale. Ill do my best to spread the word.

Yeah....let folks know localy i have some goodies off the truck that might work well for the sled circut......sticks might be too small...but the other stuff.....

OK...new bottom dollar price....$10,500.00 Got to get it gone....

Back