2001 P Pumped 24V

ryan.g

Hard work, clean livin'
I'm wanting to sell my 2001 24V Ram 2500. I am currently on Tapatalk and writing anything of any length sucks. Amyways, the truck can be seen at http://lexington.craigslist.org/cto/3736115798.html. I will be more then happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Saw it on craigslist yesterday. Bump for a sharp truck and fellow Kentuckian!

Its probably a little rough to drive on the street. It'd be best to downsize a bit as far as pump, turbo, and injectors go.

Thanks Alex966.

Any reasonable offers? I would consider this truck a project since it may need a little work when someone buys it. It does start and run great but street manners are questionable. Someone who is a little better at tuning could probably make it work. Once again, Im open to all reasonable offers as I pretty well need to get rid of it. It is not a 53 block. Also, I do not have paperwork on the injection pump. It was purchased from Clint Corwin who ran it and the GT4202 on his pulling truck in 2010. It is a Industrial Injection DragonFlow pump. I will include any stock parts that I have.

It does drip oil from the crankcase vents when ran hard. If the truck doesnt sell in a few weeks or so, I will install a catch can. The transmission does shift hard into reverse and 5th while truck is running. While it is off, it will go into any gear just fine.

Just a few extra tidbits of information for anyone interested.

Thanks,

Ryan

Last edited:
Here is a link to some pictures and some videos. I have not cleaned the interior up yet. [ame="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ryan01400EX/library/2001%20Dodge%20Ram"]2001 Dodge Ram Photos by ryan01400EX | Photobucket[/ame]

Any offers? Need to sell.. shoot me a reasonable offer.

I wish I knew I could turn the pump down and daily drive it. It's pretty much what I'm looking for. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
SOLD.

Back