2001 Ram 2500 $10000

roachie

Taco Master
Well, I'm tired of everyone asking me when I'm going to finish the truck. And I have recently acquired a few vehicles from the family that have sentimental value. I only have so much time/money and this is now on the bottom of the list.

2001 SLT Quad Cab
136xxx
PR4 RED
4x4
Originally an NV4500 truck
3.55 Gears with limited slip rear
Sport Package, the inner front bumper has been trimmed down to make it double as a step
BDP fuel sump
Glacier Diesel Ladder bars, welded on
Front springs have been cut 1 coil

Engine has never been fired, It is the original block/head
All new bearings and seals
Standard Bore
Keating Fire ringed block
Allen head bolts
Hamilton 110# springs
F1 Helix 2 cam (may also have a hamiton to go with it after I consult with Zack)
New oil pump, oil cooler, water pump
Billet freeze plugs and rear plug is bypass ready
Schied 7x24 Injectors
Monster Mike Stage 2 VP44, also have a spare SO pump
Redline unlimited box with modified board for use with this pump
I have an industrial balancer on it now, the stock one is available if wanted.
Also have a billet dual disc clutch with bronze inlay that is in need of a rebuild.

Mickey Thompson 17x9 Side Biter wheels, black
Mickey Thompson 33x12.50 Baja Claw TTC tires
Tires are BRAND NEW, have only been pushed around the shop. I've kept it on jack stands to prevent flat spots.

The A/C system is off right now but I have the lines and compressor to go back on it.

Things the truck needs to run:

Fuel supply pump
Battery (s)
Turbos
Trans/tcase
Exhaust
Starter
Probably want to put a hood on it, that's up to you
There is a gaping hole in the dash...gaping as in my monster tach fell off in it.

I'll upload pictures later today or tomorrow. I will try to show the trucks condition in the pictures, I would be surprised if someone could find a nicer 4x4 quad cab. I should state, this truck has been in/around Knoxville TN its whole life, salt is a rare thing here. It has also been garage kept all but 4 years of its life.

IMG_0988_zps6fdc37b8.jpg

IMG_0987_zps38f9418d.jpg

IMG_0989_zps72ad74b9.jpg

IMG_0986_zpseb222e04.jpg

IMG_0990_zpsc1c35a37.jpg

IMG_0991_zpsc7b0d8d0.jpg

IMG_0992_zps8cac12e8.jpg

IMG_0993_zps435f4dfa.jpg

And the more famous photos

13.jpg

7.jpg

I'll get some of the inside after I get it cleaned out. Currently have some parts stored inside and the dash is half apart from removing the monster tach.

Does woman come with truck? If so, consider truck sold, but you can keep the truck and just ship said woman.

Yes, short bed.

Should also mention that it had new tie rods, track bar, ect installed at 110,000. I've got other things not listed that I cannot remember at the moment.

Im in love...if only i had this house buying stuff out of way. Give me 3 months ha

Dont have one at the moment but I can get a stock replacement and paint it if wanted.

My boyfriend is looking for a good project truck. However, he already has the girl in the picture so I think he deserves a 50% discount!

My boyfriend is looking for a good project truck. However, he already has the girl in the picture so I think he deserves a 50% discount!

I'll burn it to the ****ing ground first.

Back