2002 F-350 pulling project, Cummins mounts, NV4500, Dana 80, spools, DRW feeler

foreman9984

Diesel Junkie
I have a 2002 F350 crew cab short bed pulling project I bought but may be switching gears to a different truck. I bought it just as it sits except added front tow hook. It has been pulled before and comes with Cummins motor mounts, NV4500 trans, Dana 80 rear axle with dual wheels and tires, full spools front and back - 5.13 gear sets. Has leather interior but no rear seat, heater box and a/c components are removed. Has a steel cowl hood with hood pins and hood stack. Has front weight bracket that is easily removable and front tow hook in the center bottom of it. Has custom HID/Projection head lights, black grill, hood stack hot pipe, 20 gal aluminum fuel cell that is not hooked up yet. It has some rust at rear cab corners and floor of bed. Let me know if anyone's interested, may go pick up another truck this weekend. Its located in Clinton, IA right along the Mississippi river. Call or text 8one5-499-662O for pics and more info. Asking $3500 the way it sits or i can keep dual wheel set-up and bring your own dodge pattern wheels to get on trailer for $3000. Delivery possible within reason and for a fee. Thanks. If anyone can easily upload the pics for me that would be great!

Send me a text or email address and I'll get pics out. I don't have any online accounts where pics get uploaded so not sure how to get them here.

Back