2002 Jetta Wagon TDI

floridabob

2002 Jetta Wagon TDI pictures by bcbeckner - Photobucket

Ok. So now we have bought the Prius and the wagon goes for sale.

Briefly: 02 Jetta wagon. I'm the second owner. Have all the original owners service receipts. Bought in Alabama in February 2007 with 56k miles and I'm in Florida, so a southern car. 130k miles. Gold. Cloth interior/no sunroof. Automatic, power everything but seats

Specifics:
New tranny at 80k miles at the local dealer
Timing Belt and all related components done by Keith Scarborough (Trusted TDI mechanic near me)
All service done by me or by local dealer (when outside normal stuff)
New belt tensioner..and belt of course 1k miles ago
New alternator about 15k miles ago
EGR gutted, Stealth Race Pipe style
Intake cleaned
Only Rotella synthetic, last changed 200 miles ago
New fuel filters on schedule
New headliner
New front door inserts
New Michelin tires 3k miles ago...dammit
New Headlight bulbs, PITA on the drivers side, by the way
Good carpet
New glow plugs and harness about 20k miles ago

Broken center console cover, there but the hinge is shot
Couple rock chips on the hood
Door dings, 2 decent sized ones, one small
My wife had a small fender bender that required a new front bumper cover and when it was repaired she had them leave off the air dam...since she was constantly catching it on curbs.

VIN wvwsp61j62w337397, title is in my file cabinet

We had a warranty up until about 100k miles so my wife took it in for every thing...every thing. So any issues were addressed, even if they were not really there.

$7700

Bob
941 445 2631
robert.beckner@gmail.com

The temporary tag is state issued because I transferred my actual tag to the Prius

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0731.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0731.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Copy of IMG_0733.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0733.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Is the interior waterstained or soemthing? The door armrests look funny, as well as some of the seats.

sa6e3ema.jpg

Seats are near perfect. Probably just shadows from the big Oak. I'll have to check that out and maybe take some new ones. The material shows two colors when vacuumed based on how it lays, too. Zstroken--thumbnails or photobucket or both? Thumbnail does look strange but I think it looks better in PB.

The front door inserts are new and custom sewn, color is black. But not in the sun. They look a little brown tinted. Back inserts are original and sag a little, maybe throwing shadows there, too.

Last edited:
Prius. Wife's car. She's happy, ergo--I'm quiet.

Saved $12 bucks this tank vs the TDI. Only $24888 more to go to make this bjatch pay.

Last edited:
Just looked at PB pics again. Guess I'm going to redo these photos. What a hack!

This weekend will be retake and Ebay weekend. Re-vacuuming and putting it in the sun.

Probably have to have the better PB account for better pics, eh?

bob

Back