2002 Yamaha R1

BigErk77

2002 Yamaha R1. It has chrome rims, professionally polished frame, 24k miles oil changed religiously, I have put 13k miles on the bike in 3 years, new clutch, brand new pilot power 2ct tires, runs EXCELLENT, yoshimira pipe, new brake pads all around. I had compliments everywhere I went on how nice the bike looked and it runs like a raped ape. I will not sell this bike to someone who has no motorcycle experience. It will go 180mph as it sits. $5200 OBO. I upgraded to an 08 R1 and do not have a need for 2 bikes.

I will get more pics up when I have time to resize them.

Attachments

• riding.jpg
    riding.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
  • erics bike and me.jpg
    erics bike and me.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
More Pics.

Attachments

• Picture 068 small.JPG
    Picture 068 small.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
  • me and bike small jpg.JPG
    me and bike small jpg.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bump for a great Bike... I had a 2002 R1 as well and it was awesome!

Just one problem, The DANG things don't like keeping the front tire on the pavement!!!
I never could figure out what the problem was!!

LOL

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00053.jpg

knightstand.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

But now have learned your lesson! Except that u keep trying to get your truck to turn the same RPM's as your bike did. Lol

Sorry man it was to easy.

Yea, I'm not going to post pics like that... I'm trying to get into the PD and they can't take a joke about ANYTHING.

But now have learned your lesson! Except that u keep trying to get your truck to turn the same RPM's as your bike did. Lol

Sorry man it was to easy.

:Cheer:

LOL Yeah, A 14,000 rpm Cummins!!

Yea, I'm not going to post pics like that... I'm trying to get into the PD and they can't take a joke about ANYTHING.

Good Luck man!!
It's a fun / yet frustrating Job!!

Its Funny Because Swole IS a cop...

Shiiiiiiish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

I have seen this bike in person, the pictures do not do it justice. Good luck with the sale Eric.

Back