2003 & 2004 quad cabs-High mileage & need auto tranny

stimo

cnc machinist/programmer
I have a 2003 quad cab with 497000 miles on it and a 2004 quad cab with 396000 miles on it and both need tranny. They will move on their own to put it on a trailer but will not trust it to drive anywhere to be safe. They leak tranny fluid but have not looked at them to see exactly where from. Bodies are rough with rust and dings and dents. Interiors are ok but have wear and tear and issues. They use to be company trucks for hauling. 2003 has never had any motor mods or anything and the 2004 at one time did have a banks 6 gun package but does not now. They both have been sitting in my barn for a year and a half now and I"m just sick of them. I wanted to do something with them but no time. I dont really have a price in mind other than looking for best offers. If anyone wanted to pm me a rough price what they might be worth that would work. I know they are not worth gold or anything lol.

I will try to get pics tonight and put some up tomorrow.

At this point I have a sale pending on both. If it dont work out I'll post pics once I know.

No pictures, no price and sale pending... now I'm just stuck here with blue balls...

Back