2003 BIG Dually

AFE Stage 1 intake with Torque Tube (2005)
ATS Intake Manifold (2005)
ATS Exhaust Manifold (2005)
ARP Head Studs (new in April 2008)
Industrial Injection Super Phat Shaft 66 (2005- 80,000 miles)
Industrial Injection 5x10 (BIG) Injectors (New April 2008- 3500 miles)
Industrial Injection Stage 3 CP3 (March 2007 - 15,000 miles)
Industrial Injection Dual Feed Line (New April 2008)
FASS 150/150 (2005)
EDGE Juice/Attitude HOT (2005)
Goerend Brothere Transmission (Dec 2006 - 40,000 miles)
BDS 6 inch Long Arm Lift Kit (Oct 2006)
Alcoa 22.5 Rims with 40 inch Drive tires ( around 1 inch tread left)
Flo-Pro Dual 4 inch Exhaust (June 2008)
Front and Rear Replacement bumpers
Bed Liner - Rhino in bed and SPEED Liner on the Mirrors,Rocker Panels, and Bed Caps
The truck has an OMEGA alarm with remote start and Turbo timer built in. It also has a glass break sensors and battery back up should the battery cables be cut.
I also have many extra parts including a stack kit, and an extra engine that is complete with ECM and engine wiring harnesses.
I installed a Jensen In-Dash DVD Player (VM9512) in June 2008

THERE ARE 124,000 miles on this truck In my are it has a Blue book vale of 26,000 retail and if you were to come out of pocket at MSRP for all parts and labor to build this truck you would be able to add another 25-35,000 in cost. The interior is spotless with one small tear smaller than a dime on left of drivers seat, the truck was painted in February of 2007 but it was then keyed in September of 2007. The truck WILL be repainted before selling or that can be taken from the price. In November of 2007 I had an injector hang open in cylinder #6 causing the head gasket to blow. I removed the head and replaced the gasket and thoroughly inspected all 6 cylinders for any damage. Then I installed the new head gasket, injectors, and head studs. Since then I have not had any problems. The gauges in the truck are Auto Meter Phantom series gauges and include -Pyro, Trans Temp, Boost, and Fuel Pressure all mounted above the review mirror on the windshield. I also installed a Di Pricol Rail Pressure Gauge when I installed the new injectors. At WOT and the chip cranked I still maintain proper rail pressures. If you are interested in this truck PLEASE let me know. I HATE to let it go after all I have put into it but its a toy that I need to part with. I was thinking of turning it into a sled puller but decided not to so I could still use it as a daily driver. Feel free to PM me, send e-mails, or call me at 979-777-7749 if you have any questions.

Attachments

• New Injectors.JPG
    New Injectors.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 251
  • New Injectors-2.JPG
    New Injectors-2.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 152
  • Side View.JPG
    Side View.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 280
  • Front Angle Left Side.JPG
    Front Angle Left Side.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 235
For anybody interested, Ive seen this truck in person, and it is indeed in VERY good shape! Good luck with the sale!

ohhh my dream truck is back up for sale! if your ever in the market for a p-pumped 24v, you know who to call! Good luck with the sale, I know who ever buys it is going to have one sweet truck!

For anybody interested, Ive seen this truck in person, and it is indeed in VERY good shape! Good luck with the sale!

ohhh my dream truck is back up for sale! if your ever in the market for a p-pumped 24v, you know who to call! Good luck with the sale, I know who ever buys it is going to have one sweet truck!

Thanks for the positive words guys. I know it helps to have outside opinions, and Bosshawg600 dont worry I know about your truck.

JD you wouldnt want to sell just the spare motor would ya?

BTW guys: Very nice looking ride.:rockwoot:

seriously I got a power stroke that is almost paid off, How much do you want for this thing really interested....also what type of interior, and can I get some pics?

tdshop@aol.com

This truck is a hoss. It's clean looking and big. Runs pretty good also.

if i didn't owe so much on mine, i would trade ya just for simple fact i don't drive it enough

i like the tires!!!

just curious, how did you determine it was an injector stuck open that caused the head gasket to squirt?

nice looking truck.

I gotta fever and the only cure is more cummins

pics of the interior, yes I would still be interested

Mileage update. The truck now has 126,000 miles. Also for any interested in it I am planning on having it in Baytown on October 11th.

Back