2003 CCSB 4x4 auto dodge picture heavy

estrada5.9

Bought a 98 12v to replace this.

$23,000obo

148k miles never been apart uses no oil
Brown's Diesel in Riverdale, CA swapped a auto in it around 90k iirc.
PCS controlled, all billet shafts etc, 17 blade left cut triple disc (I think that is the lingo, slightly higher than stock stall)
two tranny coolers one has a fan
GDP fuel boss hyperdrive pulley
Flux 3's with 60k
ATS dual cp3 dmax on top and 6.7 on bottom
stainless diesel coolant bypass
head studs
6 isspro gauges 1 ultragauge
scheid built turbo piping
both turbos have six blade compressors
secondary 62/71/14 with bullseye wheel
primary 80/87/1.10ar by FI bought from dieselhead here.
07.5-09 steering upgrade.
probably more I'm forgetting.

bed has rust hence the fender flares
If I lived on the west coast I would say the cab has rust any where else its fine.
dent in drivers side passenger door
We own dogs so there is numerous scratches
vents only blow out of front vents been like this for 7 years its not so bad.

Yep for sale.

ame]

ame]

ame]

ame]

ame]

fuel pressure gauge works dmax pumps suck hard any rise in rpm gets pressure.
ame]

ame]

ame]

ame]

ame]

ame]

ame]

ame]

ame]

ame]

I lied not picture heavy gray square heavy though!

Not computer savvy.

Could someone make those appear for me please?

Thanks

Is my price good for what it is?

Not trying to retire early by selling this.

I'm certainly not an expert but considering EVERYTHING and ANYTHING seems hard to sell right now I think high teens might be closer to a selling price. Just my opinion. I've had a hard time selling things under book value in the last few months. I think it's easier for people to go to a dealer and get financing than to pull 20k out of the bank. Good luck with your sale I eventually just gave up on mine...

Is my price good for what it is?

Not trying to retire early by selling this.

Ill trade ya my first gen for it. Straight across. I wont even make you put any money on top. You know you cant resist the "booyah" red comp covers

I'm certainly not an expert but considering EVERYTHING and ANYTHING seems hard to sell right now I think high teens might be closer to a selling price. Just my opinion. I've had a hard time selling things under book value in the last few months. I think it's easier for people to go to a dealer and get financing than to pull 20k out of the bank. Good luck with your sale I eventually just gave up on mine...

Gotcha makes sense. Thanks.

Ill trade ya my first gen for it. Straight across. I wont even make you put any money on top. You know you cant resist the "booyah" red comp covers

Booyah red does make them spool faster so why wouldn't it increase the value as well!

Sent a PM with contact info.

If a person clicks the top photo bucket links in the first post it'll go to a page with all the pictures I took. 50ish or so.

Not interested in trades at the moment unless it's a 4th gen mega cab 4 door Laramie 4x4 auto haha.

Are you interested in any trades? How about a 1st gen? Youll have to put cash on top since mine is a 1st gen and its now considered a classic. And if youll refer to my signature, it does have some paint left which is a plus for some people.

Sell your 98?LOL

Sure why not, how much? I wouldn't sell for less than 10k as it took me forever to find.

4x4 stick quad cab bone bone stock. Injection lines have never been off stock air box etc.

No leaks now that I did my first mod to it replacing the PS pump.

Not perfect by far but the important stuff is in great shape.

I don't need to sell but it would free up cash while this one sells I suppose.

Back