2003 Kawi Z1000, tons of mods..very nice bike. trade or sell

jaybuller

USCG MK
hello ive got a very nice 2003 kawasaki z1000 street bike. it is custom painted phantom silver, tail slick kit, full muzzy 4 into 1 exaust, muzzy big bore kit(je pistons) brings the compression up from 11.1 up to 13.1.(runs on premium gas only, 92 or 93 octane.. also ups the bore from 958 to 998cc. the bike also has a pc3 cumputror from dynojet as well as the quick shifter. custom dyno tuned program as well. the bike runs very good! perfect condition both running and looking. also has a very nice and expensive scotts steering damper on it.(i paid 800 dollars for it) this is a mint condition bike. odometer reads 12,500 miles. also the bike has a k&n kit and the airbox has been modded for more air flow. also has a twin bottle nitrous express kit on it that i put on it and have still never put nitrous in the bottles. but its all there and hooked up ready to go. the horn button is the go button and the two small bottles are stowed under the rear seat. no one could tell it has nitrous at all. (if you were to run the nitrous system you would need to either custom map the pc3 for more fuel up top or get a fuel box for it.(witch i plan on doing if i still have it next summer. but since its winter now in michigan i will see if someone wants a nice bike.

Im looking to trade it for a cummins truck or sale for 5500 dollars. also would concider other trades.
located in traverse city, mi 601-493-0216

forgot it also has stainless brakelines, full slider kit as well as custom one piece tail/blinker led tail light setup. as well as small front blinkers. I also have the rear seat cover(replaces the rear seat when not in use that is painted same as rest of the bike.

i go down to memphis tn once in a while so if your interested and from down south let me know.

Last edited:
100_5160.jpg

100_5159.jpg

100_5158.jpg

100_5157.jpg

would trade for a good running 12v ppump 2wd auto truck. can be beat the hell up or rusted completly out as long as it runs and drive perfectly. im tring to get the stuff together to convert my 05 ram 1500 2wd truck over to a 12v.

also the price is a best offer so offer a way if your interested.

oh yeah that 5500 is obo, so if somone out there has an offer throw it at me. but im lowing the price to 4200...

for the new winter price i will sell it for 3k let me know quick, im tring to buy somthing...

If I were to take this offer, when would you be able to make it here?

Back