2003 QCLB Dodge 2.5 Rolling Chassis

c_houchins8_182

Selling my roller to pursue other interests...and quite frankly, I'm just sick of the drama and bull**** that comes along with pulling. Truck started pulling life back when I bought it in 09 and turned it into a workstock truck. Pulled competitively all around Northwest Ohio, Northeastern Indiana and Southern Michigan for a few years before making the switch to 2.5 in 2013. I was deployed from March until October of that year and during that time Lavon, Lyn, and the crew from Firepunk did all the new mods and pulled it a few times around Ohio. When I returned I only got to pull it twice due to a bent rod and spun bearing at Rudy's 2014 event in NC where I won the 2.5 class. Since then friends have needed parts here and there so I've sold them and just don't feel like dealing with it anymore. I just hate to see it sit unused next to my shop when somebody could have a very competitive setup with the right drivetrain. Truck is currently sitting with no motor/trans/t case and has had both an automatic and manual transmission in it. I don't NEED to sell this but if I get a decent offer I would let it go. Truck currently has...

180k on body. Very minor bubbling on cab

New bed, was just put on and painted after Rudy's spring event 2014.

16x10 Realwheels on the back and 16x12 Mickey Thompson Classic III's on the front with brand new, 0 hook General Grabber AT's

4.88 gears front and rear

Firepunk Diesel built rear end chassis and hitch setup.

All fuel lines are braided stainless as I was running a fuel cell.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of minor details. Contact me for more info or pictures. No PM's please, text/call works best. 419-966-6321. Asking $9,500.

There's no drama in pulling!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Good luck with the sale Chris!!!

Free bump for a good guy

I'd be interested in the rear wheels and tires if you would sell them if not I understand

I'd prefer to keep the wheels and tires with it. If it doesn't sell I'm just going to throw a stock longblock in it next year with bolt ons and dink around in workstock.

There's no drama in pulling!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Good luck with the sale Chris!!!

Free bump for a good guy

Thanks Jason. Nothing makes my day like seeing you and your boyfriend trade blows at each other on the almighty Facebook:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

Thanks Jason. Nothing makes my day like seeing you and your boyfriend trade blows at each other on the almighty Facebook:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

LOL That kid got dropped on his head or something...... I'm sure he wouldn't say anything in person though.....

He should be more worried about a big block ford. Hell, I pulled the battery on the puller to power Grace's Gator. Lol

Another bump for ya.

Wish this was for sale last year. I was looking for a 3 gen roller. Bump for you.

What happened to the Trans and tcase. Don't be that guy. Pull workstock with it

Trans and t case are sitting in the corner waiting for a rainy day:evil No but if it doesn't sell that's the plan. Throw a stock longblock in it with bolt ons and pull workstock next year after I get back from EOD school

Pulled the rear axle out for my gasser 2wd build. 6k obo takes everything else home. Trades welcome.

I believe I have replied to everyone asking for pics. If I missed any of you please let me know.

Back