2003 starting issue

KingS

Sorry before hand this will be long.
Ok I recently bought a 2003 quad cab 5 speed. Story goes it ran then one day would no longer start. I buy it start looking it over and find the ECM to be bad and the FCA was broke, so I buy a used ECM matching part number and matching 5speed 2003 etc and buy FCA. I get them and put them on and now gauges work and I can communicate with the ECM.

So I attempt to start the truck nothing doesn't try to fire just cranks I try a touch of ether nothing. So I check codes with my scanner get a p2509 and p2127 and p2128, I check codes using key method same codes plus I get p0480 and p0483. So I check wires to fan clutch and find to broken wires inside the loom going down to the plug for fan clutch I reconnect them and go try to start truck nothing. So I try ether again this time it will fire and try to run off ether. So I check codes again with scanner now only get p2127 and p2128. Also my scanner can't see or clear the fan clutch codes. But anyways I'm at a loss, new to common rails mostly, what could be causing the truck to act like it's not getting feed fuel or not fire. I have good pressure to cp3 and my scanner can't read rail pressure so not sure if it's just bad injectors or bad cp3. Would think if bad injectors it would still fire up and run with me trying ether.

Any help would be appreciated would like to get this thing running.

Finally got truck running ended up have a broken FCA, bad relief valve on rail and every injector was bad each injector the pintle was stuck in the closed position do to carbon and evidently previous farm never used fuel additive. But she is up and running now. Still have a apps that is on its way out works fine unless you go e it 100% the it loses feed let of give it a few seconds good to go so that is being telling near future.
Only thing I haven't figured out is speedometer not working and grid heater low voltage code.

Back