2004.5 Reg Cab 4x4

ob1kobi

Pretty much everything is mentioned in my signature. 88K miles. Asking $22K or make me an offer.

Two things wrong with it:

Air Bag light is on and has been on.

Rear Bumper is a little crinkled from where I backed into a pole. I will provide pics but it is bumber damage only.

You can contact me through here, or at ob1kobi@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Ted

Attachments

• Truck1.jpg
    Truck1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 203
  • Truck2.jpg
    Truck2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 212
I'm open to trades plus cash and I am a little flexible on the price.

Truck needs to move.....

Also comes with the Factory hood, and an never installed duel feed line. I bought it off another member and have never used.

May also have a tool box / tonneau cover combo but we can discuss that. The Headache rack that is pictured is not included.

Thanks,
Ted

Ted do you have any more pics.I have someone interested but asked for more pics.

PM me your e-mail or theres and I can send them any pics they want.

Thanks Scott.

Ted

Man that almost makes me wonder about a trade. That seems like a pretty nice truck.

I'm interested in trades plus cash. I need the cash so if you're interested, pm me :)

does it have anything else besides what's in your Sig? like studs, O-rings? and what all is done to the tranny?

No studs, nor o-rings cause I was building it for towing and the 3rd Gen's are as susceptible to the issues of the 2nd gens when it comes to that kind of stuff. Eventually I would have done studs just to be safe.

Transmission was built by Jeff Garmon, Billet Input, His Flex Plate, Valve body shifts hard, and it has a towing converter in it. To drag race you would need to upgrade the output shaft but other than that it should be good to go.

Performance wise, everything is in the signature, but it has a few other things done to it, white night back up lights, driving lights, halo headlights, catch all floor mats, little things like that. Still have the factory headlights and the factory hood which will go with the truck also.

I'm thinking of selling mine but not for sure yet. Yours will probly be gone by then though. If not I will definetly give you a call.

Back