2004 Cummins Bigger CP3 Gain?

Foster#17

Hi guys, just wondering how much horsepower you think ill pick up from a bigger single CP3? I have all the stuff listed in my signature. I graduated from wyotech (Diesel Technology) this year and got to run my truck on the dyno there! I was told by the operator of the dyno that it had not been calibrated in years.... (The school is too freakin cheap) It put down 529hp but he said the dyno is low and I should be very close to 600hp! Since I was on the dyno I added the Fass 150 which feels like its made quite a difference! So Lets say im for sure at 600HP now. Any ideas on what a bigger single CP3 might get me up to? Im looking at one that can support up to 750HP, Any ideas would be great! Thanks

Super B 66mm
Industrial Injection 100hp Nozzles
Fass 150
Smarty TNT

For the price of a single cp3 I would buy a dual kit just my .02 cents.

I would like to do that but the truck has 310,000 miles on it and as far as I know thats the original cp3 so id kind of like to replace it!

Get yourself a rail pressure gauge. Then decide if a pump is needed. The new pump will only gain you go if the stock pump is low on rail pressure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the lift pump and a good CP3 you will have a fast truck! Flow and not dropping rail pressure is the key! A gauge will tell you if full throttle is draining your rail!
Give Todd at T&C Diesel a call he has a few pumps that work really well! I also like running a big single just for simplicity AND passing smog in CA!

I have a rail pressure gauge on my Edge! What should rail pressure be at WOT?

I have a 10 mm stroker pump for sale its a exergy that has under a 1000 miles on it. I made 755 with it. give me a call or txt if you are interested 920 nine eight eight 53foureight

Back