2004 F250 4x4 manual powerstroke

cumminstroked

I am selling my 2004 F250 4 wheel drive powerstroke. It has right around 93,xxx miles on it. Regular cab long bed. It is medium wedgewood metallic in color with gray cloth interior and black vinyl floor. Power windows, power locks, rear sliding glass, cruise control, cd, AC. It has B&W flip over gooseneck, firestone air bags, trailer brakes. Just recently EGR delete kit, the oil cooler, HPOP, and injectors all checked out good when I had the EGR taken care of. The truck starts, runs, and drives good. Will need two tires fairly soon the other two are about 1/3 tread. Has 2 new front hub assemblies, brakes in good shape all the way around. I have an extra set of wheels and tires that can go with it if interested along with an SCT tuner. The tuner needs to be sent to SCT, I bought it used and the previous owner said its "married" to his old truck. I have never ran it or any other chip or performance mods on the truck other than an AFE cold air intake and Magnaflow exhaust which were both on there when I bought it 2 years ago. I used the truck mostly to haul my gooseneck trailer and puller. The only reason for selling is I'm just looking for something different. I'm interested in 12 valves and p-pumped 24 valves for trade. Must be 4 wheel drive and preferably a manual. I'm asking $15,500 or best offer. I can send more pics via text. Text, call or PM me. 812-630-4079. Located in southern IN 47564
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Photo196.jpg
    Photo196.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo197.jpg
    Photo197.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo198.jpg
    Photo198.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Photo199.jpg