2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 hd

MadMooseMulisha

I am selling my truck to get it paid off and buy a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500. The truck has 71200 miles on the odometer. I have owned it since new, had 3 miles on it when i drove it off the lot. I like the truck just came to realize i can make more power with the Cummins motor over the Duramax. The truck will come with the either the stock exhaust or a 4 inch kit. It will also come with most everything in me signature. Im asking 22,000.00 obo.

I like the truck just came to realize i can make more power with the Cummins motor over the Duramax

Not really a true statement. The Dmaxes's are really putting down some serious horsepower. I'm just saying if that's the only reason you are getting rid of it you might want to talk to the boy's at Fleece, TTS, or Merchant. Just my thought's and good luck with the sale if that's your goal. Gary

Stock motor to stock motor the cummins will make more. Yes I have more pics of the truck too will post them up.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Where you located? Have an 03 Cummins H.O. Possible trade? Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this an old ad of mine and im sorry i didnt see it sooner. I am now in the mode to trade the truck for a low mileage 3rd gen. The truck has some cosmetic scratches and old paint. the truck was also in a front end crash that required all new sheet metal on the front as well as the stuff behind the grill. I have all the parts I have taken off and or replaced. The truck has 75000 miles and just replaced the water pump. I will take some pics tomorrow and post them of the overall truck let me know if u want other pics. It is also 4wd. Pm me with what u have.

Last edited:
Here are some pics of the truck.
2011-11-30_13-54-10_242.jpg

2011-11-30_13-53-55_104.jpg

2011-11-30_13-53-46_615.jpg

You sell your truck or trade it Moose? Not sure why you think you need more power? You plan on racing Super stock this year?

Back